• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Tonight: Chicken-Topped Pizza - Any Advice?

I have made the pizza several times and it is always a hit at our show. I think adding ranch dressing to the crust before the veggies would be a great idea!I also love the CC Pizza, but I use precooked chicken as well. I put it in the Batter Bowl and pass it around with the salad chopper and let everyone have a try at it. I sell a ton of those salad choppers when I use them like this at a show.I have just used cubed chicken from Costco. Gasp- yes precooked chicken.... but soo easy!I love this recipe and am going to try it with the garlic oil on top of the crust now too- sounds delish!Ha- now
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm going to make this for dinner tonight. Anyone make this yet? Any advice? Which way should I cook the chicken that goes on it? A quick and easy way or a flavorful way? Which method would you use?

I cooked the chicken in the DCB. It turned out great!

I also do the chicken in the DCB. Its fast easy and great to show at a party. :) I've made it twice already and both times didn't put all the onion on as called for.

I actually wasn't very impressed with this recipe. It lacked flavor to me. Maybe if I would've added garlic, or dill or italian.....something. Just my opinion, but I don't think I'll offer it too much.

I add the garlic oil to our dough and on top which makes it awesome. I love this recipe!

That's a GREAT idea Amanda!! I typically do this myself...using the garlic oil definitely gives it that extra taste! It's really yummy too!! I would DEFINITELY cut the onion back a bit too!! It just calls for WAY TOO much raw onion...IMO! GL...it wasn't that bad though!

I used a rotisse chicken. This is the third time I have made the recipe and my DH and DS both love it!! Last time I omitted the onion, and it didn't taste as great. I would definitely add the bacon though--great blend of flavors!! I also would take the Dot's Trio bowls and put sliced olives (egg slicer plus), sour cream, and green onions to top it off!!

I did this recipe at a show on Saturday and it was a huge hit. I made it the next day for my family (mostly me) and again, it was out of this world. I agree about cutting back on the onion. This one is a winner!

I actually use sweet onion instead of red onion as the flavor is more mellow. I also agree it needs some extra flavor. I am sure one of our rubs sprinkled on would do the trick. I really enjoy the Citrus & Basil one. I also use the Thin Crust pizza dough which is the perfect size for the large bar pan.

Re; my above post... I meant I would take the Dots Trio Bowls with the olives, sour cream and green onions to my shows when I make the Mexican Chicken Lasagna.I was having a "senior moment". But, I do love both recipes!!

I have just used cubed chicken from Costco. Gasp- yes precooked chicken.... but soo easy!
I LOVE this recipe and am going to try it with the garlic oil on top of the crust now too- sounds delish!

Ha- now you know I'm a total rookie- first post above. :) And my first show is Monday. Hooray. I love TPC and this website has been invaluable!

When we made it at our meeting - it was delicious. I think the bacon added the flavor that made it so good. In my opinion, the bacon is not optional. So use the bacon!

I've made the pizza several times and its always a hit. am thinking about trying ranch salad dressing over the crust before the veggies.

Hello everyone:) This is my first post I posted 3 time geesh no clue were in this sorry:( and I hope it goes thru. I just found this site and wow so much info! I wanted to post a question and try to get some feedback. At my shows I have been making the Spinach & Artichoke braid since day one! I guess I became to comfortable and was afraid to change since it worked. Some shows I have 2 or 3 girls come from my previous shows and I think it's getting played out. During the summer I tried the Asian chopped salad but I was so lost on what to do next I was mortified:( I did try it at home. Well, I went back to the braid grrr. I want to make something else but simple on my stone. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated! I need to get out of my comfort zone. Thank you so much!

Maria, welcome :)

There are a couple of answers in the thread you started in the recipe tips section :)

I love the California Club Pizza, but I use precooked chicken as well. I put it in the Batter Bowl and pass it around with the salad chopper and let everyone have a try at it. I sell a ton of those salad choppers when I use them like this at a show.

I loved the CC Pizza. it was tastey and easy to make!

Related to Cooking Tonight: Chicken-Topped Pizza - Any Advice?

1. What type of chicken should I use for the pizza?

The type of chicken you use for the pizza is up to personal preference. You can use pre-cooked shredded chicken, grilled chicken, or even rotisserie chicken. Just make sure to fully cook the chicken before topping the pizza.

2. Can I use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe. However, we recommend using a homemade crust for the best flavor and texture.

3. How do I prevent the pizza from getting soggy?

To prevent the pizza from getting soggy, make sure to fully cook the chicken before topping the pizza. You can also pre-cook any vegetables and pat them dry before adding them to the pizza. Using a pizza stone or baking the pizza on a preheated baking sheet can also help prevent sogginess.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for the pizza?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for the pizza. Mozzarella is the traditional choice, but you can also use a blend of cheeses such as cheddar, parmesan, or even goat cheese for added flavor.

5. How long should I bake the pizza for?

The baking time for the pizza will depend on the type of crust you are using and the thickness of the toppings. Typically, the pizza should be baked for 10-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on the pizza and remove it from the oven when the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • Roadtripray