1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cooking Gluten and wheat Free

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

WE just found out that our boy has allergies to gluten and wheat. Ans he is 2 my hubbys brother has that too. it can run in the family. so now i have to change the way we eat and cook. the signs were pink around his eyes and a runny nose and stiff hip joints. It is going to be tuff to swich and when we go to grandmas and grandpas house because they are not into the natural path stuff and not into being healthy. i am teaming up with my sister in law because they are going through this too. if any one has this too i can get some info from my sister inlaw being she looked it up and has her own blog.

May 19, 2009
  2. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Elisabeth Hasselbeck just released a cookbook called "The G-Free Diet" & has all gluten free recipes!

May 19, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

does anyone else have any good recipes to share?

May 23, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

you are probably going to want to get all new stones....

May 23, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I did a show where a guest has celliac disease ... somebody recommended the Harvest Chicken Salad and it was a BIG hit. Just omit the croutons. I tried to carmelize the pecans like they said and it was a big flop ...

May 24, 2009
  6. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I need a GFree dessert demo - anyone have any great ideas for a show?

May 24, 2009
  7. Triciascucina

Triciascucina Member

May 25, 2009
Have something to add?