• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!

In summary, "Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!" is a video game available for the Nintendo Wii that can be played with a Wii remote or a Wii remote and nunchuk. It allows for up to 4 players to participate and features various recipes from different cuisines, including Japanese, Italian, and American, as well as desserts and snacks. The game is suitable for all ages and has a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. While not meant to replace actual cooking lessons, it does provide some basic cooking skills and encourages creativity in the kitchen.
urbnk8
Have any of you with a Nintendo Wii played the Cookin' Mama: Cookoff game?

It is so cute! I couldn't resist, I had to buy it. We just got the wii today and that was the first game I bought...along with Dance Dance Revelution! That one is a great workout! And fun!

My kids have Cookin' Mama for their Nintendo DS's - they're completely obsessed!

dannyzmom said:
My kids have Cookin' Mama for their Nintendo DS's - they're completely obsessed!
Oooh, that sounds fun. I may have to buy it for me and use my son's DS. He just has Pokemon games.....not all that fun for me!:)

I saw it for the first time on t.v. being used for rehabilitation. My ds had told me about it just after Christmas. He played it at a friend's house. I'd love to get my hands on that game.

Related to Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!

What is the format of "Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!"?

"Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!" is a video game that is available for the Nintendo Wii. It can be played either with a Wii remote or a Wii remote and nunchuk.

How many players can participate in "Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!"?

The game allows for up to 4 players to participate at a time. This makes it a great option for family game nights or gatherings with friends.

What types of recipes are included in "Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!"?

The game features a variety of recipes from different cuisines, including Japanese, Italian, and American. There are also desserts and snacks included, making it a well-rounded cooking experience.

Is "Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages, making it a great option for families to play together. The instructions are easy to follow and the game has a fun and lighthearted atmosphere.

Can "Cookin' Mama: Cookoff - Fun for the Whole Family!" teach actual cooking skills?

While the game is not meant to replace actual cooking lessons, it does provide some basic cooking skills and techniques that can be applied in the kitchen. It also encourages players to be creative and experiment with different ingredients and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies