• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Swap/Holiday Desert Flyers Anyone?

In summary, a cookie swap is a holiday tradition where people exchange homemade cookies, and to participate, you need to bring a batch of cookies to share. A holiday dessert flyer is a catalog that showcases holiday desserts and can help with planning a cookie swap. You can also order products featured in the flyer from Pampered Chef.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have a fun holiday cookie swap or other dessert party flyer to share? I'm thinking of the following... It's a spinoff on an idea my director gave me.

Invite the moms of my kindergartener (with girls - a "mother/daughter" event) and the moms/daughters of another older grade (co-host)... Or just the moms.

Doing a cookie swap (of just recipes - bring your favorite).... or they could bring one or two dozen cookies just to sample, and the recipe. We could MAKE desserts (Use the cookie gun, we could use the apple/slicer/peeler thing to make the "Taffy Apple Pizza" (I would precut the pieces of the cookie, they could decorate and eat their pieces with help)... Could make 2-ingredient fudge and spritz into individual little mini cupcake papers. Maybe break the kids into 3 or 4 groups - do one easy game and a craft, one with cookie press, one with fudge decorator)? .... Anyone have an easy game/craft? lol.

I think it would be fun. But also alot of work.... Hmmmmm.

I need help with an invite.... and how would I mention that I'm interested in taking orders too tactfully? :)

Thanks!
Susan :)

Sorry I did a search after posting and found my last post on cookie swap (thank you). I guess I'm looking for some input on how it could work... I don't want to do just cookies. I'm thinking

Cookie press station
Decorator thing filled with fudge
Apple Taffy Pizza station - with slicer/corer thing

What is another EASY recipe that I can share - - or what type of appetizer might go with these?

Thanks!

Hi Susan! Your spinoff on the cookie swap idea sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't personally hosted a dessert party before, but I have some ideas for you.For the invite, you could go with a cute and festive design, maybe something with cookies or baking utensils on it. You could also include a catchy title like "Sweet Treats and Fun Eats" or "Desserts and Delights." In the invite, you can mention the details of the event, like the date, time, and location. You can also mention that it's a "mother/daughter" event and that moms are welcome to bring their daughters or just come themselves. Then, you can explain the cookie swap and ask guests to either bring their favorite cookie recipe or a few dozen cookies to share. You can also mention that you will have some fun activities like using a cookie press and making two-ingredient fudge. As for the game and craft, you could do something like a cookie decorating contest or a holiday-themed craft like making ornaments or decorating gingerbread houses.In terms of taking orders, you can include a line in the invite that says something like "For those who are interested, I will also be taking orders for holiday desserts. Please let me know in advance if you would like to place an order." This way, you can let guests know that you are offering this service without being too pushy or sales-y.I hope this helps and that your dessert party is a success! Happy holidays!

1. What is a cookie swap?

A cookie swap is a holiday tradition where friends and family gather to exchange batches of homemade cookies. Each person brings a different type of cookie to share with others, resulting in a variety of treats to enjoy.

2. How do I participate in a cookie swap?

To participate in a cookie swap, you will need to make a batch of cookies to bring and share with others. You can also bring copies of the recipe to share with others who may want to make the cookies at home.

3. What is a holiday dessert flyer?

A holiday dessert flyer is a catalog or brochure that showcases various holiday desserts, such as cookies, cakes, and other sweet treats. It includes recipes, tips, and product recommendations to help you create delicious holiday desserts.

4. How can I use the holiday dessert flyer to plan a cookie swap?

The holiday dessert flyer can serve as a guide for deciding which types of cookies to make for the swap. It also provides helpful tips and product recommendations to make the baking process easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I order products from the holiday dessert flyer?

Yes, you can order products featured in the holiday dessert flyer directly from Pampered Chef. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order. We also offer discounts and promotions for holiday bundles and sets featured in the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
kam