• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Swap on Training C.D.'s: How Does it Work?

In summary, a cookie swap is a fun and delicious way to share treats with friends and family during the holiday season. Participants bake their favorite cookies, bring them to a designated location, and then everyone can sample and take home a variety of cookies. It's a great way to bond over a love of baking and trying new treats.
amerrigan
I have heard of the idea of doing a cookie swap on some of the training C.D.'s I have gotten from past conferences. How exactly does the cookie swap work? Do you do a normal demo and have it be cookies??? If anyone could clarify that would be great

Thanks!
andrea

I want to do one of these!I have been wanting to do one of these for the holidays. Here are some ideas of things I would do:

I would definitely have hot chocolate, milk, chocolate milk and coffee on hand.

Then I think I would not do a demo. I think that I would just have my cookies already baked (the All occasion cookie recipe from the Cookie press) and talk about the products. I would definitely show off some new products that would help with holiday baking and of course tell them how I used them for my cookies! And bring out my cookies with all the cute designs, colors, on a Simple Additions platter. I would also use this time to talk to my guests more than I do at my other shows. Just asking them about their gift giving ideas for the holidays. Give them my gift giving ideas with PC products. Show them my list of items I think would make great gifts, stocking stuffers, and our already packaged gift sets. I think I would make it a holiday gift giving theme type of show that would also be a cookie swap. We could discuss the different cookies we each made and of course swap!!

Just some ideas
Debbie

Hi Andrea,A cookie swap is a fun and delicious way to share treats with friends and family during the holiday season. Here's how it typically works:1. Invite a group of friends or colleagues to participate in the cookie swap. You can do this in person or through an online invitation.2. Each person participating should bake a batch of their favorite cookies. It's a good idea to let everyone know ahead of time what kind of cookies they plan to bring so there aren't duplicates.3. On the day of the swap, everyone brings their cookies to the designated location. This can be at someone's home, a community center, or even a workplace break room.4. As a group, you can decide on a theme for the swap, such as "holiday cookies" or "family favorites." This adds an extra element of fun and creativity to the event.5. Each person should bring enough cookies to share with everyone else participating. For example, if there are 10 people in the swap, each person should bring 10 cookies for each person to try.6. Once everyone has arrived, you can all sample each other's cookies and chat about the recipes and techniques used.7. At the end of the swap, everyone can take home a variety of cookies to enjoy with their loved ones.Overall, a cookie swap is a great way to bond with others over a love of baking and trying new treats. I hope this helps clarify how it works! Happy swapping!

1. What is a "Cookie Swap on Training C.D."?

A "Cookie Swap on Training C.D." is a training program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals learn how to host successful cookie swap parties. The program includes a training CD with step-by-step instructions and tips, as well as recipe ideas and party planning suggestions.

2. How does the training CD work?

The training CD provides a comprehensive guide for hosting a cookie swap party. It includes instructions on how to invite guests, set up the party, and exchange cookies. The CD also includes printable recipe cards and planning sheets to make the process easier.

3. Are there any specific requirements for hosting a cookie swap party using the training CD?

No, there are no specific requirements for hosting a cookie swap party with the training CD. However, it is recommended to have at least 6-8 guests for a successful swap. The training CD also suggests having a variety of cookies and refreshments for guests to enjoy.

4. Can the training CD be used for other types of food swaps?

While the training CD is specifically designed for cookie swaps, the tips and guidelines provided can be applied to other types of food swaps as well. The CD focuses on the key elements of hosting a successful party, such as sending invitations, setting up a food station, and exchanging recipes.

5. Is the "Cookie Swap on Training C.D." available for purchase?

Yes, the "Cookie Swap on Training C.D." is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The CD can also be included in a party package when hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJesssica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pampered2007