• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun & Easy Kids Cookie Ideas for Ages 3-10 | No-Bake & Scoop Recipes Included!

In summary, Jane is a host of a kids cooking class and she is having trouble coming up with ideas for the show. She asks for suggestions on a EASY way to do a cookie show with kids. There are two recipes provided.
c00p
Gold Member
Ok, I've done cooking with kids shows before and they worked out fine. However, I have a host that wants to do a cookie show with kids (ages 3-10) and to top it off, she just moved here from NY and said that she had one last year like this and it was a blast. AGGHHH!!!! I don't really care for the cookie press, so I'm hoping that we can just do something either no-bake, or with the scoops, etc. Does anyone have any awesome, EASY ideas to help me out on this??!!??? Please!!!

Do you have the "Let's Eat Cookbook" for Kids? There is some really cute recipes in there and a Fudge recipe too! That is what I am using at my December Gifts Galore Kids Workshop. If you don't have the book, PM me and I'll send you the recipes.

How soon are you doing this? I have shows 7th, 10th, and 11th and a Stop N Shop 14th and KITK on the 15th. Let me know! I'll get these to you as quickly as I can...

Jane,

What have you used for advertising for the Gifts Galore Kids Workshop?

I am going to do a kids cooking class over Christmas break and am trying to get as many ideas as possible.

Thank you,
[email protected]

I'll be doing the show towards the end of November - but we don't have a definite date yet.

c00p said:
Ok, I've done cooking with kids shows before and they worked out fine. However, I have a host that wants to do a cookie show with kids (ages 3-10) and to top it off, she just moved here from NY and said that she had one last year like this and it was a blast. AGGHHH!!!! I don't really care for the cookie press, so I'm hoping that we can just do something either no-bake, or with the scoops, etc. Does anyone have any awesome, EASY ideas to help me out on this??!!??? Please!!!

Rice Krispy Treats With Oreo Cookies

Unsalted butter ¼ cup
Mini marshmallows 10 ounces
Rice Crispy cereal 5 cups
Oreo cookies 2½ cups (do not make crumbs but break cookies into quarters)

Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
Heat butter in a nonstick saucepan over low heat until melted. Add marshmallows and continue cooking, stirring until smooth.
Remove pan from heat before adding cereal and cookies. Stir gently until mixed to avoid breaking up the cookies any further. Then press the mixture evenly into prepared pan. Cool Oreo rice krispy completely before cutting into bars.

YUMMY!! It's such a neat twist to regular rice crispy treats! And kids love them!

BUTTER CRUNCH CLUSTERS

Unsalted butter ½ cup or 1 stick
Dark brown sugar, packed 2/3 cup
Corn syrup 1 Tbsp
Cheerios cereal 2 cups
Salted cocktail or Spanish peanuts 1 cup

Line a cookie sheet with either wax or parchment paper.

Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Then stir in brown sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly.

Remove from heat. Stir in Cheerios and peanuts until well coated.

Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto wax or parchment paper. Cool completely before serving.

Here are a couple recipes of easy no bake cookies we love! Very easy, and very tasty!

Debbie :chef:

What are some easy and fun cookie ideas for kids ages 3-10?

Some easy and fun cookie ideas for kids ages 3-10 include no-bake recipes such as chocolate haystacks, crispy rice treats, or peanut butter and jelly bites. For scoop recipes, try making cookie dough truffles, mini oatmeal cookies, or fruit and yogurt bites.

Can kids help make these cookies?

Yes, these recipes are specifically designed for kids ages 3-10 to help and participate in the cookie making process. They can help mix ingredients, scoop dough onto baking sheets, and decorate the finished cookies.

Are these recipes safe for kids to make?

Yes, these cookie recipes are safe for kids to make with adult supervision. However, it is important to make sure that any potential allergens are avoided and that kids are using age-appropriate kitchen tools and equipment.

What ingredients do I need for these cookie recipes?

The ingredients needed for these cookie recipes will vary depending on which one you choose. However, some common ingredients may include flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and various mix-ins such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, or dried fruit.

Are there any healthier options for these cookie recipes?

Yes, there are some healthier options for these cookie recipes. For example, you can use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour, substitute sugar with honey or maple syrup, and use healthier mix-ins like nuts or dried fruit instead of chocolate chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies