• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consumable Goods ~ Forgotten Tip!

In summary, Ellen reminded people to call their guests and sell them seasonings and rubs. This is a great way to get more sales.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Hi everyone!

My SIL reminded me of something I haven't done in a LONG time! Don't forget to call ALL of the guests you've ever had buy seasonings and rubs! It's a great excuse to call and find out if they are in need of more. It might just get you a few dollar sale or possibly a booking! Even if they don't need another new one yet, you can tell them about the new Sprinkles.

A lot of you probably already do this and I used to, but I forgot and thought maybe it would be a helpful tip or reminder for you. So get on those phones and sell some consumable goods!:D

Oh ya, and when I was baking my PC pizzas on our crust at shows, I sold the crust. People always need more of that!

Is there an easy way to do a report on these on P3? I'd love to do this, but I need a tool to find those guests easily, as I easily have over 10,000 people in P3 by now!!! I am not going through every show over the past 4 years (4-6 shows a month) - that would take forever, and who has time for that? Thanks to anyone who can point me to this!! :)

I'm still on the old pampered partner so I'm not sure about P3. I know on mine I can do a products sold history report or something like that.

I just tried to run a report and I couldn't find one! Hopefully I'm just missing it. Anyone else have any luck with this with P3?

Reports, then order history... you can uncheck all but the pantry and that will be all that comes up:)

Thanks! I saw that report but didn't notice that you could choose product or item. I only saw the customer option.

You are welcome. I had done it before to see who had ordered cookware. That way I could get in touch with them and see if they needed some more;)

Thats great Ellen! Thanks for posting :) I now have additional information to follow up on aside from my sept news letter ;)

Christ Follower said:
Oh ya, and when I was baking my PC pizzas on our crust at shows, I sold the crust. People always need more of that!

How difficult is it to use the pizza dough? I bought that a month ago at a party and still havent used it. Im very intimidated by it!:(

I love the pizza dough. It is very easy to use.
It might depend on climate - I always have to use a lot more flour than the recipe calls for.

It is WAY better than that tube pizza dough.

Denarella said:
How difficult is it to use the pizza dough? I bought that a month ago at a party and still havent used it. Im very intimidated by it!:(
It's not hard at all!

My family LOVES pizza made with our crust mix! Mmmmm...perhaps I need to make some this weekend!

JaimeQ said:
Reports, then order history... you can uncheck all but the pantry and that will be all that comes up:)

Thanks, Jaime! I think that report is fairly new - I keep forgetting about it. Awesome!! :)

Denarella said:

It's really nothing to be intimidated about - I know having a "yeast packet" kinda puts people off, but it's really very easy - much easier than I thought it would be. There's a great recipe for Focaccia Bread that came out when the Oil Dipping Set came out that I've used it with, and it is SO tasty!!

Attachments

• Oil Dipping Set - Focaccia Bread Recipe.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 246
Glad I could help:)

Denarella said:

Just make sure you do the dough at your house and not try to take the box to the show. It takes time to rise, etc. The rolls are great to make with the hot pizza dip!:love: :love:

The thing that I do with our seasonings and rubs is ....... a few of them have a dip recipe on the side of them... So I cross sell the idea of being able to use a seasoning more than just making your chicken yummie.... it makes a great dip!!

Christ Follower said:
Hi everyone!

My SIL reminded me of something I haven't done in a LONG time! Don't forget to call ALL of the guests you've ever had buy seasonings and rubs! It's a great excuse to call and find out if they are in need of more. It might just get you a few dollar sale or possibly a booking! Even if they don't need another new one yet, you can tell them about the new Sprinkles.

A lot of you probably already do this and I used to, but I forgot and thought maybe it would be a helpful tip or reminder for you. So get on those phones and sell some consumable goods!:D

I just wanted to share that about a year ago I met a lady at a restaurant who saw my catalog purse and asked me about ordering some seasonings. So I gave her a catalog and she placed an order there. So I finally decided to call her tonight and I am glad that she did. She said that she thought of me today because she "needs stuff" so she placed an order of $11.25. It is better than nothing so I am happyy.

Related to Consumable Goods ~ Forgotten Tip!

1. What are consumable goods?

Consumable goods are products that are intended to be used up or consumed, such as food, drinks, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. These items are not meant to be kept for a long time and are usually replaced after use.

2. How long do consumable goods typically last?

The lifespan of consumable goods varies depending on the type of product and how it is stored. For example, non-perishable food items can last for months or even years, while perishable items may only last a few days. It is important to check the expiration dates and storage instructions on the packaging for specific information.

3. What are some examples of consumable goods?

Some common examples of consumable goods include fruits and vegetables, meat and dairy products, beverages, toiletries such as toothpaste and shampoo, cleaning supplies, and office or school supplies like pens and paper.

4. How should I properly dispose of consumable goods?

The disposal process for consumable goods depends on the type of product. For food items, it is important to follow food safety guidelines and dispose of perishable items after their expiration date. Non-food items like cleaning supplies should be disposed of according to their instructions on the packaging.

5. Can I return consumable goods if I am not satisfied with them?

In most cases, consumable goods cannot be returned for a refund once they have been opened and used. However, if you have a problem with a product, it is always best to contact the company or retailer to see if they have a return or exchange policy in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies