• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Promotion - June & July

In summary, the author is disappointed that nobody is responding to her calls or emails for bookings and she is considering pushing people to host in May instead. She is also excited for someone else's congratulations.
Yep, saw that today! Thanks Joanne...go, go, go! LOL....:eek:

Woo-hoo! Getting ready to book up June and July!

NO ONE IS RESPONDING TO MY CALLS OR EMAILS FOR BOOKINGS! GRRRRR.....what do I do? I'm so frustrated.....

wow-wee, thanks for posting. Hmmm... is it better at this point to push people to host in May or go right for June? And if we close out a May show in June, it sounds like that doesn't count. Right now I only have two shows booked for June, and one is tentative, so I'd better get on the stick!

well this stinksI have to take 3 weeks off in June:(
Im gonna have to work my butt off in July to make this one

I'll be working my butt off until I qualify...lol. Hey, at least we're having fun, right? Are you going anywhere fun in June Diane?

Im going on vacation the 1st week, have VBS the 2nd and going with the kids the 3rd to Bible camp. Phew gonna be busy.

Sounds fun! I'm hoping to take a vacation at some point during the summer but I'm too busy to even think about it.....:eek:

LOL we take our family vacation the same time every year. This yr its was pushed up a week because there was no room in the Inn lol

I have attached my June & July flyer that I will use in my lapboards to promote those 2 months only for bookings... (I have 2-3 bookings for May, and I can't handle any more for the month!) If the quality is bad (I had to reduce it to get it to post on here) ....email me and I can email you a better quality file!

Attachments

• jun-jul.pdf
    266.9 KB · Views: 399
Another great flyer to use. Thanks Jennifer!

Jennifer, that's a nice idea combining that all on one page - thanks for posting!

Thanks Jennifer! It looks GREAT!!!!:D :D

Thanks Jennifer! I love it!!

Thanks!!!!

You Rock!!! Thanks Jennifer.

Your welcome everyone! I get so many awesome flyers on here, but I do have the programs and knowledge to do it myself.....just finding the time is the hard part! So happy to help!Also, I was thinking of making up a flyer to include in upcoming host packets to offer the small bar pan for 1 booking, med for 2 and large for 3..... but the shows need to be booked in june or july!! Does anyone have a flyer close to this, that we could tweak for the june-july requirement?

Congrats!I am so excited for you congratulations on your new promotion!
Terri:)

bump! Anyone have a flyer for host packets with the small bar pan for 1 booking, med for 2 and large for 3??? Thanks!

I haven't seen that thanks for posting! I hope none of my shows I already have booked cancel!

Chef_2_Four said:
I haven't seen that thanks for posting! I hope none of my shows I already have booked cancel!

If they do, say "and would you like to reschedule for ____" and give them specific dates! The nice thing is that we have all of July to reschedule and shows that may cancel in June:D

Jennifer, love that flyer! I'm going to put it in the back of my lapboards for my May shows! I already have 3 (maybe 4--waiting on a date) cooking shows for June & I'm hoping to get 8-10! Everyone so far has wanted the steak knives! Two of my June shows (plus the possible one) are from the same show & the past host is thrilled b/c she can get more than one set of the knives!

I just stumbled upon your flier - thanks for being so creative, Jennifer!!

1. How can I qualify for the Consultant Promotion in June and July?

To qualify for the Consultant Promotion in June and July, you must achieve at least $2,000 in sales and have at least one booking held during those months.

2. Can I combine my sales and bookings from June and July to qualify for the promotion?

Yes, you can combine your sales and bookings from June and July to meet the requirements for the Consultant Promotion. This means that if you have $1,000 in sales in June and $1,000 in bookings in July, you will still qualify for the promotion.

3. What are the rewards for the Consultant Promotion in June and July?

The rewards for the Consultant Promotion in June and July include a $50 product credit and a special edition product exclusive to consultants who qualify for the promotion.

4. Do I need to be a certain level in my business to participate in the Consultant Promotion?

No, all consultants are eligible to participate in the Consultant Promotion as long as they meet the requirements of $2,000 in sales and one booking held in June and July.

5. When will I receive my rewards for the Consultant Promotion?

Your $50 product credit and special edition product will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks after the end of July, once we have verified your qualification for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • elizabethby