• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon :D

In summary, the author is saying that if you submit two shows in June, you will receive two new sharp fall products. If you submit two shows in July, you will receive the newest piece of cookware. If you submit two shows in August, you will attend the national conference for more rewards.
Very cool!
I have to get my travel plans in order and figure out my summer show schedule!! I got some sellin' to do!!!!

Wow!!! Cannot wait to see the new products at conference!!!! The phone is my friend :)

That is cool. I like the way they spread it between 2 months.

I think we have a few threads going with this...

Shawnna said:
That is cool. I like the way they spread it between 2 months.

They are smart! Here I was worrying about booking my June really full, but now I get to fill 2 months:p

I can't seem to open it, what are the sell a thon dates? thanks for sharing!

JUNE
• Hold and submit two Shows in June
to receive new fall products.
• Submit $1,500 in commissionable
sales and receive two new sharp fall
products valued at more than $125.
• Submit $3,000 in commissionable
sales and receive new fall products
valued at more than $300.
• Submit $6,000 in commissionable
sales and receive new fall products
valued at more than $550.JULY
• Hold and submit two Shows
in July to receive the newest
piece of cookware.
• Submit $3,000 in
commissionable sales and
receive new fall products
valued at more than $300......and, they are doing the hold it during the month of June or July, but you get to submit it until the 5th of the following month!! :D

I like it that even if I don't sell $1250 both months or more, I can still earn fall products by submitting two shows each month. I have a cooking show and a catalog show scheduled for June so far and a cooking show July 29. I like the idea also of extra rewards for those two do two shows and also attend conference!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

News like this always gets me excited! Thanks for sharing!

Hold 2 shows in June and get 2 new sharp products not $125 in products.

Oops, I copied it from the other thread. Here it is, directly from the PDF:June 1-30
Submit 2 Shows
• Earn two new sharp
fall products!
Submit $1,500
• Earn more than $125 in
new fall products!
Submit $3,000
• Earn more than $300 in
new fall products!
Submit $6,000
• Earn more than $550 in
new fall products!
Earn more in July!
July 1-31
Submit 2 Shows
• Earn the newest piece
of cookware!
Submit $3,000
• Earn more than $300 in
new fall products!Submit
2 July Shows
AND attend
National Conference
for even
more rewards!

New piece of cookware - I wonder what that is??? :)

Very cool... I am all over that one!!!

I am excited about the two new sharp fall products! I hope that one of them is the chopper, in BLACK!!! and maybe the carving set-FORGED!!
Any one else want to guess?

Related to June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon :D

What is the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon?"

The "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon" is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that runs during the months of June and July. It offers exclusive bonuses and rewards for consultants who achieve certain sales goals during this time period.

How do I participate in the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon?"

To participate in the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon," simply make sure you are a registered Pampered Chef consultant and continue to sell products during the months of June and July. Your sales will automatically be tracked and you will be eligible for rewards based on your sales performance.

What are the rewards for participating in the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon?"

The rewards for the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon" include exclusive products, bonus commissions, and even a chance to win a trip to Pampered Chef's headquarters in Chicago. The specific rewards and requirements may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant team or the company's website for the current details.

What are the sales goals for the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon?"

The sales goals for the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon" may vary each year, but they typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales during the two-month period. The specific goals will be communicated to consultants through email or on the company's website.

Can I participate in the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in the "June-July Consultant Sell-A-Thon." In fact, this promotion is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn some extra rewards. Just make sure to check with your consultant team or the company's website for any specific requirements for new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • jrstephens