1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant gift receipt in PP

1. Chef susan

Chef susan Member

I know it has been on here-I am trying to print out a receipt in PP--I used the "consultant gift" button to show she didn't pay for all products--but when I print it out it shows she paid--it doesn't say consultant gift anywhere on receipt

help!:D

thanks

Jul 27, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Before you print the receipt, delete the consultant gift payment and it will show her a BALANCE OWED. Then put the consultant gift payment back in once you have printed the receipt so that you still have record of it.

Jul 27, 2006
  3. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

Did you put 'add payment' when you entered the consultant gift?

Jul 27, 2006
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Why didn't you use "On Account." That's what that category is for.

Jul 27, 2006
  5. Chef susan

Chef susan Member

Obviously I didn't know what "on Account " was for---and even when using that--I was just hoping it would print out the way it showed on the screen--that she paid $10.25---It puts $ I gave in FREE product in the consultant gift or on account lines but....

anyway thanks for the help everyone:D

Jul 27, 2006
  6. agw

agw Member Gold Member

When I've used the 'Consultant Gift' option, I will also 'Add Payment' to account for any payments received from the guest. When I print out the receipt, the 'Consultant Gift' shows up in the left side detail box. The right side detail box doesn't show anything but what was owed and what was paid.

I don't use the 'On Account' because I've had trouble tracking who's paid what when I do.

Jul 27, 2006
  7. rsmpta

rsmpta Member

Okay i'm just trying to understand why does the consultant need a receipt? Why should I be printing her a receipt? Obviously i've never printed my a receipt.....???

I thought the 'consultant gift' (assuming i'm in the same 'section' in pp as you guys are talking about where you put expenses and stuff) was the amount you spent on things given to your consultant at show...like the SB cookbook....$1.50 consultant gift...

Am I thoroughly confused??

Jul 28, 2006
  8. Chef susan

Chef susan Member

I needed a receipt that said CONSULTANT GIFT on it--so if she tried to return it for $$$ --she can't--I have never had anyone turn in a G.C. and say "make sure I have a good receipt??"

so now she has a receipt--plus when I redeem a g.c. that is just from me--I buy it at a hosts discount--I don't pay full price anyway:D

Jul 28, 2006
  9. rsmpta

rsmpta Member

ohhhhh okay got it!;)

Jul 28, 2006
Have something to add?