• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I print a receipt with the Consultant Gift option in PP?

In summary, the guest wanted a receipt that said "CONSULTANT GIFT" so if she tried to return it for money she can't, and when I redeem a gift card from myself that is discounted, I still need a receipt that says "CONSULTANT GIFT."
Chef susan
I know it has been on here-I am trying to print out a receipt in PP--I used the "consultant gift" button to show she didn't pay for all products--but when I print it out it shows she paid--it doesn't say consultant gift anywhere on receipt

help!:D

thanks

Before you print the receipt, delete the consultant gift payment and it will show her a BALANCE OWED. Then put the consultant gift payment back in once you have printed the receipt so that you still have record of it.

Did you put 'add payment' when you entered the consultant gift?

Why didn't you use "On Account." That's what that category is for.

Obviously I didn't know what "on Account " was for---and even when using that--I was just hoping it would print out the way it showed on the screen--that she paid $10.25---It puts $ I gave in FREE product in the consultant gift or on account lines but....

anyway thanks for the help everyone:D

When I've used the 'Consultant Gift' option, I will also 'Add Payment' to account for any payments received from the guest. When I print out the receipt, the 'Consultant Gift' shows up in the left side detail box. The right side detail box doesn't show anything but what was owed and what was paid.

I don't use the 'On Account' because I've had trouble tracking who's paid what when I do.

Okay i'm just trying to understand why does the consultant need a receipt? Why should I be printing her a receipt? Obviously i've never printed my a receipt.....???

I thought the 'consultant gift' (assuming i'm in the same 'section' in pp as you guys are talking about where you put expenses and stuff) was the amount you spent on things given to your consultant at show...like the SB cookbook....$1.50 consultant gift...

Am I thoroughly confused??

I needed a receipt that said CONSULTANT GIFT on it--so if she tried to return it for $$$ --she can't--I have never had anyone turn in a G.C. and say "make sure I have a good receipt??"

so now she has a receipt--plus when I redeem a g.c. that is just from me--I buy it at a hosts discount--I don't pay full price anyway:D

Chef susan said:
I needed a receipt that said CONSULTANT GIFT on it--so if she tried to return it for $$$ --she can't--I have never had anyone turn in a G.C. and say "make sure I have a good receipt??"

ohhhhh okay got it!;)

1. What is a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp?

A Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp is a special receipt that consultants from Pampered Chef can provide to their customers when they purchase a gift from their business. It is a way for the customer to receive a personalized gift receipt with their name and address on it, while still keeping the prices and payment information confidential for the consultant.

2. How do I request a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp?

To request a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you would like one at the time of purchase. They will be able to generate the receipt for you and provide it along with your gift.

3. Can I still return or exchange items if I have a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp?

Yes, you can still return or exchange items with a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp. The receipt will have a special code that the consultant can use to process the return or exchange. However, please note that the return or exchange policy may vary depending on the specific consultant or product.

4. Is there an extra cost for a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp?

No, there is no extra cost for a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef consultants to make gift-giving easier for their customers.

5. Can I include a personalized message on a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp?

Yes, you can include a personalized message on a Consultant Gift Receipt in Pp. Your consultant will have the option to add a short message or note to the receipt, making your gift even more special and meaningful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefMary412