1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant Discount?

1. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Hey, guys!

I was just wondering what our consultant discount is? I know I can get 40% off during KEM (and I can't wait!!!!) But, if there are a few things I want above and beyond my $500 limit, what kind of a discount do I get? I think I remember it being 20% off....

If that is the case, I was considering buying a couple of things on my friend's cooking show... She has a 25% off discount with free shipping, so I was thinking of taking advantage of that since it's a better discount than I would get. Do any of you guys ever take advantage of your hostess' discounts?

Thanks a ton!

Mar 26, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Our regular discount is 20%. I don't order off of the host's order because I don't feel that's very ethical. But I know others do it. If it was a really close friend and they invited me to, I would. I would never ask though. If it was my mom or sister's show and there was just something I really needed and couldn't wait for Kit En. Month, then I'd see if they wouldn't mind. But PC is so generous with rewarding us with items and discounts, I try to just utilize that.

Mar 26, 2009
  3. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

I usually just host my own show (or have my husband do one!) every few months (I have a large family who are constantly willing to order--) and then you can get the host rewards. It is great way to build you PC collection...
    So if you want stuff at a discount and it's not KEM month-- then that is another way to do things.

Mar 26, 2009
Have something to add?