• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Consultant Discount: Learn About Discounts Beyond KEM

In summary, the consultant discount is a perk offered to Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to purchase products at a discounted price for personal use or for demonstrations. The discount varies between 20-25% off the retail price and can only be used for personal use or demonstrations, not for friends and family. There is no sales quota required to receive the discount and it cannot usually be combined with other promotions or discounts. Exceptions may apply, so it is best to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for specific details.
dancedivine
Hey, guys!I was just wondering what our consultant discount is? I know I can get 40% off during KEM (and I can't wait!!!!) But, if there are a few things I want above and beyond my $500 limit, what kind of a discount do I get? I think I remember it being 20% off....If that is the case, I was considering buying a couple of things on my friend's cooking show... She has a 25% off discount with free shipping, so I was thinking of taking advantage of that since it's a better discount than I would get. Do any of you guys ever take advantage of your hostess' discounts?Thanks a ton!

Our regular discount is 20%. I don't order off of the host's order because I don't feel that's very ethical. But I know others do it. If it was a really close friend and they invited me to, I would. I would never ask though. If it was my mom or sister's show and there was just something I really needed and couldn't wait for Kit En. Month, then I'd see if they wouldn't mind. But PC is so generous with rewarding us with items and discounts, I try to just utilize that.

I usually just host my own show (or have my husband do one!) every few months (I have a large family who are constantly willing to order--) and then you can get the host rewards. It is great way to build you PC collection...
So if you want stuff at a discount and it's not KEM month-- then that is another way to do things.

What is the consultant discount?

The consultant discount is a perk that is offered to Pampered Chef consultants. It allows them to purchase products at a discounted price for personal use or for demonstrations.

How much is the consultant discount?

The consultant discount varies depending on the product, but it is typically around 20-25% off the retail price.

Can I use the consultant discount to purchase products for my friends and family?

No, the consultant discount is only intended for personal use or for demonstrations. If you would like to purchase products for friends and family, you can do so through your personal consultant website or by hosting a party.

Do I have to meet a certain sales quota to receive the consultant discount?

No, there is no sales quota required to receive the consultant discount. As long as you are an active consultant, you are eligible for the discount.

Can I combine the consultant discount with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the consultant discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, there may be certain exceptions, so it is always best to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• childs21503
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mzwizard