• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Connection...."No Data"?

In summary, there were issues with the new tracking and director summary system for the month of May. Consultants were excited to see their new consultant's progress and sales, but realized that the system only shows sales when the show is shipped, causing delays in recognizing and helping downline meet incentive requirements. Many consultants have requested for the system to update when the show is cleared for picking instead. Additionally, some consultants have noticed that title changes for Senior Consultants are not being reflected on the system.
imported_pckrissy
please excuse me......i am an idiot!!!! :) must still be sleeping...it was a BUSY month!

I hear ya Krissy! You need to look at the tracker and director summary and change it to April instead of May!

also there are issues with the systems, according to my NED

THanks! Yes i kept getting on all morning and seeing no data and then right after i posted on here i figured it out! DUH!!

i was just anxious to see my new consultant submit her 4 shows and 1250 and i'm so proud of my team for submitting over $4000 themselves....in my excitement i forgot to use my brain! :)

I did the same thing. April was so robust and I was anxious to see if there were any last minute additions only to see massive "goose eggs"!!!

It will take some getting used to and some bug extermination on HO's end. Now I want to see May fill up!

The way the program is currently set sales don't appear on consultant connection until they are shipped. In the old system we could see sales for our downline in the IPT as soon as the show cleared (and we saw $0 if it was on hold - I liked that because I could give a heads up to consultants who might not have paid attention to the email or who didn't get an email - we all know occassionally one would fall through the cracks).

The problem with us not seeing sales until the show ships is that we may miss helping our downline meet an incentive requirement or other deadline. We are also delayed in congratulating them - I have been giving immediate email recognition when I see a $1000 show, new consultant awards, etc. They love that.

I have asked tech support to change it from posting when the show ships to when it clears for picking. The more of us who request that the more likely it will happen. Maybe not tomorrow but sooner - we all know they are working like crazy to get the bugs out and make it as smooth as they can for us but if they don't know that we miss something or whatever they won't know to fix it.

I am trying really hard to love the new system. There are many many things I love about it but a few that I miss from the old IPT.

Also, I wish they would change the incentives calculator back to the way they had it last year. What's up with that?!?

PS: Something to keep in mind... (not sure if I mentioned it here) my direction told us that with consultant connection, the data gets updated daily at 2pm central time, not like first thing in the morning like it used to be.HTH!

finley1991 said:
PS: Something to keep in mind... (not sure if I mentioned it here) my direction told us that with consultant connection, the data gets updated daily at 2pm central time, not like first thing in the morning like it used to be.

HTH!

Well, that's not exactly right. At least, I have gotten updates earlier in the day (like 10 or 11). The problem I see is that it doesn't update until the day after the show is shipped. Hopefully they'll change it so we can get them faster - like when they are RELEASED for shipping.

Sorry... I had a typo and was just going by what my director told us.

bethcooks4u said:
Well, that's not exactly right. At least, I have gotten updates earlier in the day (like 10 or 11). The problem I see is that it doesn't update until the day after the show is shipped. Hopefully they'll change it so we can get them faster - like when they are RELEASED for shipping.

Maybe they already changed it. I had a 2nd-gen consultant hold and submit a show on April 30th. It appeared on my Performance Tracker the next morning.

Cool! I'm glad they are getting back to normal! YAY! :D

Not sure if this is the right post for this...
Is anyone else finding that consultant connect is NOT reflecting title changes for Senior Consultants? I have 3 and none of them show as a Senior title. One of them is all over it and emailed me this morning that her title is still consultant.

chefkugler said:
Is anyone else finding that consultant connect is NOT reflecting title changes for Senior Consultants? I have 3 and none of them show as a Senior title. One of them is all over it and emailed me this morning that her title is still consultant.

I know they have to earn it each month (by both they and their recruit submitting) but I don't understand why the title isn't showing either. :confused:

Mine isn't showing any changes at ALL!! For 2 days straight. It should show $1400 in and it only shows the $14 online order.

chefkugler said:

Melissa I just got an email from Karin Logstin & the new titles won't be in effect until the 10th of every month.

HTH!

I think things are really lagging behind with the change over to the Connection. Orders are not showing, title are incorrect etc.

I'm thinking it's growing pains with the new system and they will get the kinks worked out over the next few months. Yesterday my YTD recruits showed -1. I called tech support and they were all stumped! They'll get it worked out for us!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
I'm thinking it's growing pains with the new system and they will get the kinks worked out over the next few months. Yesterday my YTD recruits showed -1. I called tech support and they were all stumped! They'll get it worked out for us!!! ;)

One thing I noticed is that all the YTD info is using April 1 as the first day of the "year". (sales and recruit info)

Because I do my meetings at the beginning of the month, I try to give previous month recognition. So I printed off everyone's info and then doubled checked it yesterday before I typed up the recognition sheet for my meeting last night. There were no shows being held.

You know how when you click on Cons. Conn. you have the first sheet. It shows the total stats as of when you pull it up, however, I could not make that go to April. I can make the cluster calendar go to April but could not get that overall view to pop up for April (wanted to see if my totals or the cluster totals had changed). I ended up having to add everyone's sales to make sure the total sales had not changed.

Hopefully I have not been confusing. It is geting late and it has been 3 days of constant stress for me. (Beats the alternative, though!!:D)

Ann, try clicking on Reports... that will give you all the info you'll need for recognition. :)

bethcooks4u said:
I know they have to earn it each month (by both they and their recruit submitting) but I don't understand why the title isn't showing either. :confused:

I feel like a ditz! I had myself convinced that as long as one person was active in the line I'd be good....thanks for pointing that out!

amy07 said:
I feel like a ditz! I had myself convinced that as long as one person was active in the line I'd be good....thanks for pointing that out!

OMG! I thought that too! But it makes sense now that I see it!

finley1991 said:
Ann, try clicking on Reports... that will give you all the info you'll need for recognition. :)

I did not try this, thanks. So they don't wait until the 10th to get it all squared away? That is why I didn't consider it worth clicking on. I A$$umed!!:eek:

baychef said:
I did not try this, thanks. So they don't wait until the 10th to get it all squared away? That is why I didn't consider it worth clicking on. I A$$umed!!:eek:

I'm not sure about that part... I guess it was because everyone on my team got everything in a few days before month end...

Mine did too, but I will watch this to see if it will give me the info I need when I do this before the 10th. I try to keep track via the e-mail if a show has been placed on hold.

I was so happy when I logged on today and saw that "every other month" consultant recruited her first recruit!! Another one of my Team Leaders had one of their consultants new recruits submit a $1100 party for her first party!
I live for these achievements!

Congrats Ann! (I may be moving towards the sidelines, but I'm cheering you and your team on!!!!)

Thank you and don't go too far in the shadows!!!

Related to Consultant Connection...."No Data"?

What is "Consultant Connection...."No Data"?

"Consultant Connection...."No Data" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to view and manage their orders, sales, and other important information.

How do I access "Consultant Connection...."No Data"?

To access "Consultant Connection...."No Data", simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account on the website and click on the "Consultant Connection" tab.

Why am I seeing the message "No Data" on "Consultant Connection...."No Data"?

The "No Data" message on "Consultant Connection...."No Data" indicates that there is currently no data or information available for your account. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as being a new consultant or not having any recent orders or sales.

How often is the information on "Consultant Connection...."No Data" updated?

The information on "Consultant Connection...."No Data" is updated in real-time, meaning that any changes to your orders, sales, or other information will be reflected immediately on the website.

Can I view other consultants' information on "Consultant Connection...."No Data"?

No, "Consultant Connection...."No Data" is only accessible to individual consultants for their own accounts. You will not be able to view or access information for other consultants on this feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies