• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Consultant's Connection Not Updating for Others Too?

In summary, Consultant's Connection is a free resource and community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and access training and support materials. To log in, consultants can go to the Pampered Chef website and enter their Consultant ID and password. The site offers various resources such as training videos, product information, marketing materials, and a forum for connecting with other consultants. Consultant's Connection is accessible from any device with internet access, including mobile devices. There is no additional cost to use this resource.
My consultant's shows are not showing up even though they tell me they have been submitted? Anyone else having a problem with Connection updating?

I have found that it has been taking about 2 days to show up for my team's sales.

Related to Is Consultant's Connection Not Updating for Others Too?

What is Consultant's Connection?

Consultant's Connection is a resource and community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and access training and support materials.

How do I log in to Consultant's Connection?

To log in to Consultant's Connection, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on "Consultant's Connection" at the top of the page. Enter your Consultant ID and password to access the site.

What resources are available on Consultant's Connection?

Consultant's Connection offers a variety of resources, including training videos, product information, marketing materials, and a forum for connecting with other consultants.

Can I access Consultant's Connection from my mobile device?

Yes, Consultant's Connection is accessible from any device with internet access. Simply log in to the site using your preferred mobile browser.

Is there a cost to use Consultant's Connection?

No, there is no additional cost to use Consultant's Connection. It is a free resource provided to all Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies