• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering Becoming an Consultant!

In summary, Becky is considering becoming a consultant and is hosting a show this Saturday. She is not sure how this all works but her consultant is new and will be answering questions for her. Becky is hoping to do this PT just for some time away and a bit of pocket change, but is worried that she wont have enough people willing to book shows. She is a stay at home mom and is new to the area, so she is hoping that the support she finds here will be enough to help her succeed. Becky is also hoping to receive some free goodies from Pampered Chef as a start. As for commission, Becky's consultant or someone on the forum will be able to answer this question.
I have always told my consultants if they decide to sign before their show then the show is theirs. If they decide after the show, I've already done my job so I should get paid. I don't say it in those exact words, but you know what I mean. And heck, they always get their bookings!

As a new consultant you need the sales from your friends and family to get you started. Once they have bought from your recruiter they aren't going to want to turn around next week and order again through you.

If it were me...I would give her $300 of the sales so that you can get your kit credit and 24 hours later you sign and start submitting the rest of your orders. She gets the $300 of the sales for helping you get started with your 1st show. That's just my opinion.

hey congrats on signing up!!! try go get you 4 dates for your first parties confirmed before you sign up! i didn't do this because i didn't understand that i need physical parties i just put dates in! so just letting you learn from my mistake!! and plead with your friends and family to host one for you and things will go good from there!

If you already gathered $500 in outside orders, consider asking your recruiter to keep those orders for yourself as you first show. If I were you recruiter I would TOTALLY do that with you!

pamperedposey said:
I have always told my consultants if they decide to sign before their show then the show is theirs. If they decide after the show, I've already done my job so I should get paid. I don't say it in those exact words, but you know what I mean. And heck, they always get their bookings!

That's what I do too.

thanks again for all the info. I will wait for my cons. to email me back and see whats gonna happen. I will keep you all updated. Looking foreward to this opportunity.

Don't forget the charter gifts for your first hosts to help you get bookings!:D

pamperedtara said:
Don't forget the charter gifts for your first hosts to help you get bookings!:D
what are charter gifts?

Hosts whose shows close by your 30th day get a FREE gift in addition to their other host benefits. I think they can choose from either the cranberry silicone trivet or the Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap. Just another way to help you get off to a great start!

well thats nice to know. a little extra incentive for the hosts. thanks

Also New ConcultantHey i'm also a new consultant. And a stay at home mom. Have been for the last 3 1/2 yrs. I wish I had read some of this stuff before I did my first show. Because My first show guests sales weren't that high and I didn't have many people at my show. But I did get 2 future bookings one in March and one in April.
I'm having a very hard time getting anyone interested in hosting a Feb show even though the host deal is so great. They basically say they don't have any friends or don't think they can get many to show. I can't seem to convince them.
Also I'm a military wife and live in england. There are 2 bases where I live and it seems maybe too many consultants already who already have a good clientel. I'm fealing very discouraged..

Try an open house or a mystery host show, invite lots of people, and ask at the show if anyone would help you get started by hosting a show

Don't worry, sometimes it starts slow, but keep working at it! :D Congratulations!

It's your recruiters job to help you get your first shows & help you get started in this business. I would absolutely suggest you take the outside orders you already have & submit them as your first show, or maybe split them up into smaller shows - you'll qualify faster. I just signed 2 new consultants this week and turned over 7 show leads to them to get them started. My job is to help them be successful! I started in a similar way ... decided before my show that I was going to sign. Fortunately, it was before I mailed my invites so I scaled down my guest list & saved my closest friends for my grand opening. Maybe you can talk to a few of your friends about waiting for your grand opening and do another show in a week. You mentioned that you moved recently. Call all your old friends/neighbors & ask them to help you by hosting a catalog show!!
Good Luck!!!

<h2>1. How does the sign up process work?</h2><p>The sign up process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is simple and can be done online or through a consultant. You will need to provide some personal information, choose a starter kit, and pay the sign up fee. Your consultant can guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.</p><h2>2. Do I need to have parties already booked to become a consultant?</h2><p>No, it is not necessary to have parties already booked before becoming a consultant. However, having parties lined up can help jumpstart your business and get your name out there. Your consultant can also help you with booking parties and provide tips for successful parties.</p><h2>3. How much commission will I make as a consultant?</h2><p>The commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants varies depending on your sales and level of leadership within the company. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their sales. Your consultant can provide more specific information about the commission structure.</p><h2>4. What is the time commitment for being a consultant?</h2><p>The time commitment for being a Pampered Chef consultant is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule. You can work as little or as much as you want, making it a great opportunity for those looking for a part-time job or extra income.</p><h2>5. What support and training is provided for new consultants?</h2><p>Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for new consultants. You will have access to online training modules, webinars, and resources to help you succeed. Your consultant will also be there to guide and mentor you along the way.</p>

1. How does the sign up process work?

The sign up process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is simple and can be done online or through a consultant. You will need to provide some personal information, choose a starter kit, and pay the sign up fee. Your consultant can guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

2. Do I need to have parties already booked to become a consultant?

No, it is not necessary to have parties already booked before becoming a consultant. However, having parties lined up can help jumpstart your business and get your name out there. Your consultant can also help you with booking parties and provide tips for successful parties.

3. How much commission will I make as a consultant?

The commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants varies depending on your sales and level of leadership within the company. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their sales. Your consultant can provide more specific information about the commission structure.

4. What is the time commitment for being a consultant?

The time commitment for being a Pampered Chef consultant is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule. You can work as little or as much as you want, making it a great opportunity for those looking for a part-time job or extra income.

5. What support and training is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for new consultants. You will have access to online training modules, webinars, and resources to help you succeed. Your consultant will also be there to guide and mentor you along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
jori-sc
  • Tara Dotson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies