• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connor's Pictures | Kodak Gallery Slideshow

In summary, the conversation is about a new baby, and the people commenting are happy for the new mom and her sons.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I hope this link works!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=gtb4st3.v1f4fmr&Uy=msbvag&Ux=0

His beautiful, Kelly!!! Hope you are both doing well and that you're getting lots of rest. Enjoy him! :)

We are doing well. Yesterday was day #10 for him, and for those who have nursed, you know they do A TON of cluster feeding around that time since they go through a growth spurt. I swear he's been nursing since 5PM last night!! Seriously...as soon as I put him down, within 5 minutes he is ready to eat again! So, other than no shower yet today, we are all good!! lol

He's such a cutie Kelly! Enjoy him being little - they get big so quickly! My oldest son turns 14 on Saturday - and it really feels like yesterday sometimes.

Kelly,
He is SO beautiful! I hope you are enjoying every moment.

Oh, and you sure look FANTASTIC in those pictures! Wow!

Aaww! How cute! I love when they are so tiny and scrunchy and snuggly. They grow so fast, take lots of pictures! I was so bad at that, and I really regret it! :) Enjoy!

He is gorgeous!! Congrats!!

& you look great!

Connor is too cute! Congrats. Remember to drink lots of water :)

Oh Kelly - He is gorgeous! And his big brother looks so proud!!! Congrats to your whole family!!!

rebeccastt said:
Oh, and you sure look FANTASTIC in those pictures! Wow!

THANKS!! That's with no makeup on and I was mortified! But, I was in such pain I didn't care!! lol

Love the name!!! My grandson is Connor also and all boy. Congratulations on your new addition to your family. Did you get a look at the size of those feet!!!!????? He is going to be tall. Give him a hug and kiss from all of us at CS.

Oh Kelly, both of your boys are just precious!!!

Kelly,
You are ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! Evan looks like hes gonna be a GREAT Big Brother!!

I agree with Ginger! You all are just precious. I can't believe how good you look after having a baby. Girl, my hair didn't get fixed until ds was like 2 weeks old. LOL. Anyways, he's a doll and big brother looks like he's going to be a great help. Congrats!

Congratulations Kelly!! He is absolutely precious! I remember nursing, and am trying to "prepare" myself for the lack of sleep again (I'm due in early Dec.). I'm super glad it's going well for you!

You look fantastic in your pictures, Evan looks like such a proud big brother, and Connor is beautiful. You sure are blessed!!

Oh what a lucky lady you are --both of your sons are gorgeous. Enjoy every single minute. I watch my 3 grandsons every day and every single minute with them is a blessing.

Thanks for sharing those great pictures of you, Connor, Evan and your dad! They are great and precious!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures Kelly. I still need to get it together and post pictures of Matthew. I have hardly been online since he was born. He will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Good luck with nursing. It gets challenging with other children at home. I am still trying to get my head above water. But, I now have 3, 4 and under!!!

Congrats Kelly! What a SWEET thing! Brings a smile to my face... and Makes me want to have another! :)

Wow Kelly!! He is beautiful! Your family looks so happy! I am glad to hear all are doing well!!

He is so cute!!

Beautiful......wow.....ALMOST makes me want another one. LOL

What beautiful boys you have, Kelly. you must be one proud momma. Evan is going to be a GREAT big brother. You can see the love & pride in his eyes in the pics where he's holding his new brother. And you, my dear, look fabulous in the pics. You'd never guess you'd just given birth.

Kelly, he is beautiful and you are looking good for just having a baby!!!
I am so happy for all of you :)

heat123 said:
Congrats Kelly! What a SWEET thing! Brings a smile to my face... and Makes me want to have another! :)

LOL! That is the way I feel whenever I see a newborn! (and a quite adorable one I might add!) I borrow now!;)

Sorry I have not been on this site in a while, but Kelly your new baby is so cute!! Take Care

Thanks everyone! I think both of my boys are adorable, too...but I may be a BIT biased!! lol

Kelly congraduations,,,, he is beatiful,, my one grandson's name is Connor also.. and close in dates also,, he was born Oct. 24 2006. Get lots of rest and drink lots of water.
The slideshow was super.

He is beautiful. You both look wonderful and Evan is very proud looking in the pictures.

I can't help but want grandchildren now since my kids are 23, 21, 20, & 18. I can honestly say I am willing to wait just a little bit for them.

He is beautiful Kelly! Evan looks so proud! I am so happy for you and your family. Enjoy :)

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!

Makes me want to have another one too!! Good thing I'm already Knocked Up ... I don't have to wait as long! :D

Beautiful! What a blessing.

TOO Beautiful!! Evan is just as cute as a button! I could just eat them up! They are too precious and you are truly blessed! You and yours will be in my prayers.

Aawwww! They are so precious, Kelly! Enjoy your little blessing!

He is precious! The whole family is. And you look AWESOME for just giving birth!

Related to Connor's Pictures | Kodak Gallery Slideshow

1. How do I view Connor's pictures on the Kodak Gallery Slideshow?

To view Connor's pictures on the Kodak Gallery Slideshow, simply click on the link provided and the slideshow will automatically start. You can also click on the "play" button on the slideshow itself.

2. Can I download or save the pictures from the Kodak Gallery Slideshow?

Yes, you can download or save the pictures from the Kodak Gallery Slideshow by clicking on the "download" button on the slideshow. This will save the pictures to your computer in a zip file.

3. How can I share the Kodak Gallery Slideshow with others?

To share the Kodak Gallery Slideshow with others, you can simply copy and paste the link provided and send it to them via email or social media. You can also click on the "share" button on the slideshow to share it on various platforms.

4. Can I customize the order of the pictures in the Kodak Gallery Slideshow?

Yes, you can customize the order of the pictures in the Kodak Gallery Slideshow by clicking on the "customize" button on the slideshow. This will allow you to rearrange the pictures as you wish.

5. Is there a limit to the number of pictures I can add to the Kodak Gallery Slideshow?

No, there is no limit to the number of pictures you can add to the Kodak Gallery Slideshow. You can add as many pictures as you want, as long as they are within the size and format requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
fikibiff
Replies
Views
pchockeymom