• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rachel Ray Giving Away Dots Collections

In summary, to enter the Rachel Ray Dots Collection giveaway, visit her website and follow the instructions on the giveaway post. The end date for the giveaway will be specified in the post and multiple entries will disqualify you. The eligibility for international residents varies and the winner will be chosen randomly and notified via email or social media.
whiteyteresa
Did I miss this on here

Here is the link - I hope it works - the picture is down at the bottom

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/sweepstakes/give-away.do

:chef:

I love RR her quick meals are great.

That's cool! Just wish I could enter...contest only open to US residents...:(

Related to Rachel Ray Giving Away Dots Collections

1. How can I enter to win the Rachel Ray Dots Collection giveaway?

To enter the giveaway, simply visit Rachel Ray's website and follow the instructions on the giveaway post. Typically, you will need to provide your name, email address, and sometimes your mailing address.

2. When does the giveaway end?

The end date for the giveaway will be specified in the giveaway post. Typically, the giveaway will run for a few weeks before a winner is chosen.

3. Can I enter the giveaway multiple times?

No, each person is only allowed to enter the giveaway once. Multiple entries will disqualify you from the giveaway.

4. Is the giveaway open to international residents?

This will depend on the specific giveaway rules. Some giveaways may be open to international residents, while others may be restricted to residents of certain countries.

5. How will the winner be chosen?

The winner will be chosen randomly from all the entries received. They will be notified via email and/or announced on Rachel Ray's social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laura420
  • merego
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies