• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thomas & Friends Fans! One Day Only Movie

In summary, the movie is playing for one day only on Sept 8th at 10 am local time at only participating theaters. The closest one to us is 2.5 hours, so, Luke will have to miss out on it. I would love to take him otherwise.
jrstephens
Here is the link. The movie is playing for one day only on Sept 8th at 10 am local time at only participating theaters. The closest one to us is 2.5 hours, so, Luke will have to miss out on it. I would love to take him otherwise.

http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=663&utm_source=TTTwebsite&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Thomas_The_Train

Wanted all of you that have little Thomas lovers to know about it.

thank you for posting this my son loves thomas

Thanks so much for posting this! I may have to rearrange my schedule on Sat, to take DS. :)

Th closest one to my is 46 miles away....but I have to cross Atlanta to get there so it's more like 1 1/2 hours! We probably won't go either. DS would love it though.

:eek: Thanks but nothing in my entire state, closest one is about 4 hours away! :eek:

I do not know why all major theaters would not carry it. I am sure it would be a hit whereever. Of course the closes major theater ot me is 1.5 hrs away but I would have taken Luke there if they had it.

I guess we got lucky... there's a participating theater about 10 miles from us. But I'm with you Jennifer, it would be a big hit everywhere!

Has anyone been to the Day Out with Thomas?

ahammons said:
I guess we got lucky... there's a participating theater about 10 miles from us. But I'm with you Jennifer, it would be a big hit everywhere!

We went a few years ago in Colorado when we were visiting the in-laws :yuck: It was a fun day and DS LOVED it.

ahammons said:

We went this year. Luke LOVED it. Where we went, the ride was not very long but it was long enough for him. If you go try to buy tickets the day they go on sale and buy tickes in the open car as close as you can get up front of the line. Those are closest to Thomas and you can actually see him pulling you. We were in the back in a closed car and just "knew" he was pulling us.

They had different activities. Luke got free tattoos, took his picture with Sir Toppinhatt, they did free animal balloons. They had tents set up with trains set up to play with. Big pics of trains hung up that he had to have his pic took with each and everyone of them that turned out real cute.

They also had a gift shop. Take lots of money b/c it has good stuff in it!Some things you do not see in other places.

The place we went also had other trains. There was one that was green that Luke kept calling Percy and was just as happy to ride it as he was the big Thomas.

They also do pic of the kids standing in front of Thomas. You can buy packages from them. I took pics of Luke while they were taking the pics so I printed them myself. And they give you a business card with your password on it and you can view the pic online in about 2 weeks. I even printed it off there.

We've been wanting to take the boys, but there wasn't one close to us in MO. I don't think there's another one around here until next year, but that might work out perfectly - we can wait until DH comes home and all go together. Everytime our 3 yr old sees it advertised on the Thomas DVD's, he gets so excited. lol

Jennifer, my DS does the same thing - anytime he sees a train, he calls it by a name from Thomas & Friends (Based on color, of course). lol

We have been to the Day Out with our 3 kids and had a wonderful time. Before going, I thought the ticket prices were a little high, but now I would say they are definately worth it. The best part was, once you bought your ticket, all the other activities were provided for free: tattoos, art, photo ops with all the characters, train table play time, and more. And I agree with Jennifer, the gift shop items were great.

Related to Thomas & Friends Fans! One Day Only Movie

1. What is the movie "Thomas & Friends Fans! One Day Only" about?

The movie follows Thomas and his friends on a thrilling adventure as they work together to save the Sodor Railway from a dangerous storm.

2. When and where will the movie be shown?

The movie will be shown on one day only, at select theaters nationwide. Please check your local theater for showtimes and availability.

3. Is the movie appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the movie is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly film that children and adults can enjoy together.

4. Will there be any special promotions or giveaways at the movie screening?

Yes, there will be special promotions and giveaways for attendees at the movie screening. Please check with your local theater for more information.

5. Can I purchase tickets in advance?

Yes, tickets can be purchased in advance through your local theater's website or box office. We recommend purchasing tickets early to secure your spot for this one-day-only event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcjodih