• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe from Rachael Ray Magazine

In summary, the Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Salad recipe requires red potatoes, bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chives, salt, black pepper, and shredded cheddar cheese. Vegetarian bacon can be used as a substitute or omitted for a vegetarian version. The recipe makes 6-8 servings and can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator, but the bacon and cheese should be added just before serving for optimal freshness and texture. Regular mustard can be used instead of Dijon mustard, but the flavor may be slightly different. Dijon mustard adds a tangier and bolder taste to the salad.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I made this potato salad and my husband, our guests and I went wild over it. It is truly so good! I cut the recipe in half and it was still a huge amount.

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipe-index/salad-recipes/Loaded-Baked-Potato-Salad

Hope you enjoy!

This loaded baked potato salad is a great side dish for any summer meal. It's hearty enough to stand up to grilled meats, but also light enough to be a refreshing addition to lighter fare like grilled fish or vegetables. The recipe combines potatoes with bacon, onion, celery, and cheddar cheese for a flavorful, filling side. The mayonnaise and mustard dressing adds a creamy note that ties everything together. If you're looking for a great potato salad recipe that everyone will love, this one is sure to be a hit!

Wow, that sounds amazing! I love potato salad, but I've never thought to make a loaded baked potato version. I'll definitely have to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe from Rachael Ray Magazine

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Loaded Baked Potato Salad?

The recipe calls for red potatoes, bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chives, salt, black pepper, and shredded cheddar cheese.

2. Can I substitute the bacon with a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can use vegetarian bacon or omit it altogether for a vegetarian version of this recipe.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

The recipe yields 6-8 servings, depending on portion size.

4. Can I make this potato salad in advance?

Yes, you can make the salad up to a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Just make sure to add the bacon and cheese right before serving for optimal freshness and texture.

5. Can I use regular mustard instead of Dijon mustard?

Yes, you can use regular mustard, but the flavor may be slightly different. Dijon mustard has a tangier and bolder taste that adds depth to the salad's overall flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies