• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations! Your First Online Order: What Now?

In summary, if the order is attached to a show, then you need to enter it into PP3. Otherwise, individual orders are submitted to the HO.
Chef Ritz
I have my first order on my website, do I have to print it off and put it on PP3 or how does this work?:confused:

Sara,

If the order is to be attached to a show, then yes you need to enter into PP3, so it will be submitted with the show. However, if the order was an individual order - those are submitted to the HO and you do not have to do anything else.

I love my website and have received lots of orders from it. I hope this is the first of many for you.

Thank you!

I have had my website up for about 3 months. Have sent emails, newsletters etc still no orders. Am I doing something wrong?

No. I've had mine for almost a year and have received about 4 orders. I think it's just getting the word out. I find my customers would rather talk to me than go on my website.

Thanks!!! I appreciate it.

I agree with Jackie. You just have to get the word out and make sure it is on everything.

I just had an order the other day because the person had my old business card. I have moved to another state and she got my phone number from there. She called and placed an order.

I have also been getting small orders lately and I think it is because I have been sending out more emails. (Pelting them for HWC) I usually get 0 but my hosts go on there to get the specials flyers and to help their guests by sending them to the online catalog.

I never know what I'm gonna get via online so I just keep it and hope for the best.

Just an idea to get people to your website...you can tell your guests at your show that the recipe your doing will be listed under my calender under"YOUR HOST" name on your website...so that if they want the recipe they HAVE to go to your website. I used to print out the recipe and give it to my guests at the show and then I got this tip from another consultant and thought it was a great idea to get traffic on my site. I have had my site for over 1 1/2, I have had some orders but nothing huge...it takes time...so the more people you tell and give a reason to go there, they will. Don't forget to mention the outlet also...another reason to go. Good luck...

Related to Congratulations! Your First Online Order: What Now?

What is the process for receiving my first online order?

Once you receive a notification that you have received your first online order, you will need to log into your account and go to the Orders tab. Here you will see the details of your order, including the customer's name, address, and the items they have purchased. You can also view the payment and shipping information for the order.

How do I fulfill my first online order?

To fulfill your first online order, you will need to gather the items that the customer has purchased and package them securely for shipping. You can then print the shipping label and invoice from your account and include them in the package. Once the package is ready, you can schedule a pickup or drop it off at the designated shipping location.

What do I do if there are any issues with my first online order?

If there are any issues with your first online order, such as missing items or damaged products, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with you and the customer to resolve the issue and ensure a positive experience for all parties involved.

How can I track my first online order?

To track your first online order, you can log into your account and go to the Orders tab. Here you will see the status of your order, including when it was shipped and any tracking information available. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with tracking your order.

Can I offer a discount or promotion for my first online order?

Yes, you can offer a discount or promotion for your first online order. You can create a discount code in your account settings and share it with your customers. They can then enter the code at checkout to receive the discount or promotion. This is a great way to incentivize customers to make their first online purchase with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • buzz26
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • ttotsis