• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused by My Commission Statement: 23%?!?

In summary, the 23% on your commission statement refers to the percentage of commission you earned on your sales. This may vary among consultants based on their sales volume and performance, and it is calculated by multiplying your sales total by your commission percentage. Your commission statement will provide a breakdown of your sales and discounts, and to increase your commission percentage, focus on meeting sales goals, increasing sales volume, and taking advantage of promotions and incentives.
pamperedpnina
I thought commision was 20% but I just looked at my commision statement and it says 23%????

Whoo HOoo - you had a great month - your sales must have been between 1250 and 2499.99 - way to go!

Commission is based on your sales per month (sliding scale) :)! Base is 20% and once you hit $15k your base starts at 22%! :D

I didnt realize that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how do I see that scale?

pamperedpnina said:
I didnt realize that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how do I see that scale?

Consulatans Corner, Managing your business, Policies and Proceedures - bottom of page 7

That's if you don't have it in a binder somewhere - either way it's the bottom of page 7 in the Policies and Proceedures book

It's also in the calendar that HO sent out. On the page with the Goal sheet.

Related to Confused by My Commission Statement: 23%?!?

What does the 23% on my commission statement mean?

The 23% on your commission statement refers to the percentage of commission you earned on your sales. Pampered Chef offers a tiered commission structure where consultants can earn anywhere from 20-31% on their sales. Your commission percentage may vary depending on your sales volume and performance.

Why is my commission percentage different from other consultants?

Commission percentages may vary among consultants based on their sales volume and performance. Higher sales volume and consistently meeting sales goals can result in a higher commission percentage. Additionally, some consultants may have different commission agreements or may be at a different level in the company's compensation plan.

How is my commission calculated?

Your commission is calculated by multiplying your sales total by your commission percentage. For example, if your sales total is $1000 and your commission percentage is 23%, your commission would be $230. It's important to note that commissions are calculated on the retail price of products, not the discounted consultant price.

Can I see a breakdown of my commission on my statement?

Yes, your commission statement will have a breakdown of your sales, discounts, and any other relevant information that goes into calculating your commission. This can help you understand where your commission is coming from and identify areas for improvement in your sales strategy.

What can I do to increase my commission percentage?

To increase your commission percentage, focus on consistently meeting sales goals and increasing your sales volume. This can be achieved through effective marketing and sales strategies, hosting parties and events, and building a strong customer base. Additionally, consider taking advantage of any promotions or incentives offered by Pampered Chef to boost your sales and commission potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
Replies
Views
3RingChef