• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Benefits of Conference: Revealing the Key Statistics for Consultants

In summary, conference attendees are 3 times more likely to be active in one year, 20 times more likely to become a director, recruit almost 10 times as many new consultants, generate 3 times as many bookings per show, and enjoy sales 6 times higher than non-attendees. Additionally, the training results in higher show averages and there are many other benefits such as motivation, networking, and a two-night pajama party. These statistics are not written down but can be obtained from an AD. These facts can also be used to encourage new recruits to attend conference and make the decision to take three days off without pay.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Anyone have the statitics that are usually quoted this time of year about conference?

Like "XX% of consultants that attend conference promote to director within 6 months"; "X% of consultants that attend conference double their recruiting"....those kind of stats that show how beneficial conference can be.

Conference attendees are:
         3 times more likely to be active in one year.
        20 times more likely to become a director
        Recruit almost 10 times as many new consultants
        Generate 3 times as many bookings per show
     Enjoy sales 6 times higher than non-attendees
FACT! The training you receive results in higher show averages which means more money!
FACT! We have a Blast! In addition to the training, motivation and networking, it’s a two night pajama party get-away!
FACT! You get to choose your own workshops, concentrating on what YOU want from your business!

I have never heard those stats before - that's awesome!! I'm attending conference for the first time this year! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thanks, Carolyn!! Where can we find those? Are they written somewhere?

I have two new consultants that will have to take 3 days off without pay in order to attend conference. I wanted some facts to help them make that decision (and to give their husbands!).

GeorgiaPeach said:
Thanks, Carolyn!! Where can we find those? Are they written somewhere?

I have two new consultants that will have to take 3 days off without pay in order to attend conference. I wanted some facts to help them make that decision (and to give their husbands!).

You're welcome -- I got it from my AD...not sure where she got it from.

Thank you for the stats Carolyn and thanks for asking the question! I want to encourage my new recruits to go to COnference and our meeting is on Tuesday! I will be sure to bring this up!!!:D

1. What are the main benefits of attending conference as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Attending conference allows consultants to connect with other consultants, learn about new products and techniques, receive valuable training and business tips, and gain motivation and inspiration to grow their business.

2. What are some key statistics that will be revealed at the conference?

Some key statistics that will be revealed at the conference include the top selling products and categories, successful business strategies from top consultants, and overall business growth and performance of the company.

3. Can I bring a guest or team member with me to the conference?

Yes, consultants are encouraged to bring a guest or team member with them to the conference. This is a great opportunity for them to learn about the business and products, and also get motivated and inspired to grow their own business.

4. Is there a cost to attend the conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee for attending the conference. However, the benefits and knowledge gained from attending far outweigh the cost, and it is a valuable investment in your business and personal growth.

5. How can I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant support team. The registration process is quick and easy, and you will receive all the necessary information and details for attending the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PCLaurel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates