• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Scavenger Hunt: Got any creative ideas for new consultants?

In summary, the conversation is discussing ideas for a scavenger hunt for a new consultant attending a conference. The suggested tasks include collecting business cards, finding people who have achieved certain accomplishments, and asking specific questions to different individuals. The conversation also mentions previous scavenger hunts and the success they had in helping new consultants network and learn from others.
chefdenisep
Does anyone have a cute scavanger hunt for new consultant who will be attending conference this year? All I can think of is collecting business cards from other consultants in all 50 states. I'm hoping someone can think of something more interesting.

Thanks so much,
Walking for Advanced Director in Wave 1!!!!

This is what my recruiter had me do 2 years ago. She had it on regular paper with questions. You MUST have that person sign it.

Find a person outside of your cluster that can answer yes to one of the questions. Have them sign their name and give you a business card if they have one. You must have a different signature for each question.

1. Has a consultant number less than 6000 and ask them what made them join and what made them stay.

2. Has been one of the top 10 in sales for the company-do they think their sales (show average) or number of shows that helped the most?

3. Someone who earned Disney Level 3 trip. What was their favorite part of the trip? (Bonus-how close are they to earning this trip?)

4. Has earned 5 or more trips w/Pc ask them what their monthly sales goals are.

5. In their Super starter months-what is the most important thing they learned?

6. Has had an open house in their home to intro new products. What is the best way to advertise it?

7. Is a senior director-How long did it take to get to that level?

8. Has a white career club recruiting ribbon-what do they put in their recruiting packet?

9. Consistently does 8+ shows a month. Ask them how they got their business to that level?

10. Who has had 25 bookings in one month-ask them what their best booking line is.

11. Someone who has had 10 or more $1k shows-Ask what they do to host coach.

Do you want more? There is 23 total!! I'll finish when I get home from shopping!;)

12. Home office worker. What's best part of their job.

13. Executive director or above_How many recruits they had in their first year?

14 Advanced Director-What benefits does her/him family enjoyed because of the PC Check? (Bonus-Recruiting one line at their shows)

15. Ask a consultant from Ohio what was the best thing that ever came from a bad show>

16. Ask a TPC achiever in sales how many shows they did a month and a quick tip for increasing sales at a show.

17. Ask a consultant at the general breakfast to tell you the funniest thing that has ever happened to them or a cluster mate at a show.

18. Find a mother with 3 children under the age of 5 how she handles host coaching with toddlers.

19. Male consultant-favorite booking one liner that he uses at shows.

20. Ask someone who has recruited 6 or more consultants since the last conference how they handle the objecton "I'm too busy"

21. Ask a senior director what they would have done differently in their first year.

22. FInd a TPC achiever in sales and ask them how they handle only getting a hosts answering machine when calling to host coach.

23. Find someone who has been on a premier trip through PC (Alaska, Rome, Barcelona) what are some tips about handling cancelations.

Alright, that's all I have!!!:D I decided to finish it b/c I would forget about it later!!:p

One year, my SD gave us little packets of 5 index cards on a ring. 4 had topics: booking, recruiting, sales, products. We had to get 3 tips for each topic. The 5th card was for tallying people we met. She defined "met" as said hi and exchanged names. At her banquet (she was an ED at the time), we each shared the best time we had gotten, and the person with the most tallys got a special gift.

That's a good idea Ann. :p

That was a fun year - I won the shopping spree on the tour. And that "I won" button they give you sure is a great ice-breaker!

What great ideas! We're Wave 1 so I'm working hard to get everything together.

Thanks so much!

When I attended conference for the first time, I had to ask people with specific color ribbons certain questions. So, here it goes:

Find someone with a red ribbon - There are a Director - Ask them why they wanted to become a direct and their best recruiting tip.

Find someone with a burgundy ribbon - There are a Top Performance Achiever. Ask them what catagory they achieved TPC in and their best tip that help them with that accomplishment.

Find someone without any ribbons on their name tag. Ask them what their goals was when they came to conference and what is the best tip or idea they have learned so far since coming to conference.

Find someone with a navy blue ribbon - They are an advanced director. Ask them their best tip on Office Management. How do they stay organized?

Find someone with a white ribbon - They are a senior director. Ask them their best tip on inspiring consultants to promote.

Find someone with a bright yellow ribbon - They are National conference speaker (one of the experts). Ask them about their topic. If they have already spoken, how it went.

Find someone with a rose ribbon. They are a member of the Career Club. Ask them how long they have been with PC and what their career salas are. Ask them to give you a product quick tip.

Find someone with a teal ribbon - They are an Executive Director. Ask them why they are still excited about their business.

Find someone with a purple ribbon - They are a Senior Director. Ask them what is your favorite company perk.

Find someone with a royal blue ribbon - There are from the home office. Ask them what their job is and what their favorite thing is about working National Conference.

While I was doing this last year, it was hard to see some of the ribbons colors. But, I met a lot of wonderful people with great advice.

Wow! This is my first conference, and although my director hasn't mentioned any of this to me, I think I may use some of this myself, just to become inspired and motivated.

I think that'd be great if you did do that Brenda!!! you'll learn a wealth of information!!!:D

I'm with you, Brenda. Of course, I driving to Chicago with my Director and Advance Director, so they may have lots of assignments for me by the time we get there :eek:

But, how about just challenging ourselves and each other to ask those things? We can pick a set of questions with the goal of each of us getting as many answers as we can. When we get home, we can compare notes (on here, of course) and see what we've learned.

What do you say? Anyone else want to join in?

I am going to do a candy bar incentive scavenger hunt.

On each candy bar I am attaching a question on a piece of paper. Each person will get 2-3 of each type of candy, and have to get answers from other consultants for each piece of candy in their stash. Of course the consultant who answers the question gets to keep the candy. Each of my team will get a folder and notebook to write their answers down on, and for taking notes at conference.

SNICKERS candy bar question: Tell me your best one liner that always get a SNICKER at your cooking shows.

BUTTERFINGER STICK: Tell me one tip about your business that I should STICK with throughout my entire PC Career.

PAYDAY candy bar: What recruiting tip or bookings tip can you give me that will give me a bigger PAYDAY come commission statement time?

EXTRA bubble gum pack: Give me a tip or suggestion to help me get EXTRA bookings on my calendar each month.

S'MORE candy bar: What tip do you offer at your shows that gets you S'MORE sales and higher show averages?

I will also ask them to trade a copy of our current newsletter for other consultants monthly newsletters. AND challenge them to get business cards and find a "accountability buddy" outside of our own group to keep contact with through the coming year.

These are things that we have done in the past and have proven to be fun and get us talking to other consultants.
Our upline is also offering up a Door Decorating contest. Most humorous, and closest to National conferenc theme.

I like the candy idea.

BUMPING for some great ideas!!

Here is the one my Director gave me last year. I filled all but one or two. It's a pdf and I don't know how to convert so I hope this helps.

Attachments

• Nat'lCScavengerHunt07.pdf
    99.5 KB · Views: 348
pamperedposey said:
Here is the one my Director gave me last year. I filled all but one or two. It's a pdf and I don't know how to convert so I hope this helps.

Does anyone know how to convert this so we can edit the cluster groups? I think this is a fabulous scavenger hunt!!

Here it is:

Attachments

• National Conference Scavenger Hunt.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 367
You ROCK! Thanks!

pamperedpals said:
Here it is:
HI Laurie,

For some reason I cannot get the National Conference Scavenger Hunt opened that you posted in Word. I would really like to use it and I'm not sure why it's not opening for me. Is there anyway you could email this directly to [email protected]? Thank You - I appreciate it!

I cant open it either...

I can't either....

I can't either.....:(

Related to Conference Scavenger Hunt: Got any creative ideas for new consultants?

What is the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference" event?

The "Scavenger Hunt for Conference" is a fun and interactive event organized by Pampered Chef for our conference attendees. It is a team-based activity where participants have to complete challenges and tasks to earn points and win prizes.

How do I participate in the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference"?

To participate in the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference", you can either form a team with your colleagues or join an existing team. You can register for the event on our conference website or at the registration desk on the day of the event.

What kind of challenges can we expect in the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference"?

The challenges in the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference" are designed to be fun and engaging for all participants. They can range from completing physical tasks, solving puzzles, taking photos, or answering trivia questions. All challenges are related to Pampered Chef products and our company's values.

What are the prizes for the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference"?

We have exciting prizes for the winning teams of the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference". The top three teams with the most points will receive gift baskets filled with Pampered Chef products. Additionally, all participants will receive a small token of appreciation for their participation.

Do I have to attend the entire conference to participate in the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference"?

No, you do not have to attend the entire conference to participate in the "Scavenger Hunt for Conference". However, we highly encourage all attendees to join in on the fun and team-building activity to make the most out of their conference experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly