• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Team Fun: A Conference Scavenger Hunt!

In summary, the conversation revolves around planning a scavenger hunt for a group attending a conference. The scavenger hunt will involve finding people at different levels in the company and asking them for business tips. Ideas for the scavenger hunt include finding someone who has been in the business for 10+ years and asking them about their experience, collecting business cards and using them for discussion at shows, and meeting someone who has traveled with the company. Participants are also encouraged to share their experiences and learn from others.
PamperedK
Silver Member
For the first time, we have a whole group coming to conference from our team. I'm trying to put together a scavenger hunt to get the girls excited and involved. Does anyone have anything they've used in the past? I was thinking it would have things like:

Find one person at each level of Directorship and ask them their best business tip.

Find a consultant in their first 3 months of business and ask them why they joined PC and what their dream is.

Find someone with 25+ first line recruits and ask them their best recruiting tip.

etc....

Any ideas?

My Director gave us Conference Bingo and the ?'s are
Get one great tip for sharing the business
Tell us what you think of Doris
What is your favorite New Product and why
Exchange email addresses with 2 people
I can't wait to get home and tell________about ______.
3 Things you will put into practice when you get home.
What was the most fun thing you did at Conference
Meet someone who has traveled with PC and ask them about their trip
2 success tips from someone 2 levels above yours

That's great! How about find someone that has been in the business for 10+ years and ask their why - has it changed?I'll keep thinking... Have them get the business cards of the people they talk to - there are lots of things that they can do with those. When I got back from conference last year I brought all the business cards to my shows to talk about the diversity of people and "why's" in Pampered Chef. It's crazy to think how there is young and old, married and single, full time, part time etc. from every state with as many reasons for joining as there are people.

I like these questions, keep 'em coming!

Hi there! Congratulations on having a whole group from your team attending conference for the first time. That's so exciting! A scavenger hunt is a great way to get everyone involved and excited. I love your ideas so far, they are perfect for getting to know other consultants and learning from their experiences.Here are a few additional ideas that you could include in your scavenger hunt:1. Find a consultant who has been with PC for over 5 years and ask them what has kept them motivated and successful all these years.2. Find a consultant who has hit a milestone in their business (such as reaching a certain level or earning a trip) and ask them what strategies they used to achieve it.3. Find someone who has recently hosted a cooking show and ask them what their favorite recipe was and why.4. Find a consultant who has a strong online presence and ask them for their top social media tips for building their business.5. Find someone who has earned a significant amount of free products through the host rewards program and ask them for their best tips for maximizing host rewards.I hope these ideas help and I wish you and your team all the best at conference! Have fun with the scavenger hunt and enjoy the experience of learning and growing together. Happy cooking!

What is "Unlock Team Fun: A Conference Scavenger Hunt!"?

"Unlock Team Fun: A Conference Scavenger Hunt!" is a team-building activity designed for conferences and events. It involves teams working together to solve clues and complete challenges in order to "unlock" the next step of the scavenger hunt.

How does the scavenger hunt work?

Teams will be given a list of clues and challenges to complete. They will need to work together to figure out the clues and complete the challenges in order to move on to the next step. The first team to complete all the challenges and reach the final destination wins.

What kind of challenges can we expect?

The challenges will vary and can include physical tasks, puzzles, and trivia questions. They will all be designed to promote teamwork and communication among team members.

Do we need any special equipment or supplies?

No, all the necessary equipment and supplies will be provided. However, teams are encouraged to bring their own smartphones or cameras to document their progress.

Can people of all ages participate?

Yes, "Unlock Team Fun: A Conference Scavenger Hunt!" is suitable for people of all ages and abilities. The challenges will be designed to be inclusive and can be modified for different skill levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbergwrightchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies