• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Question Re:inactivity

In summary, to avoid being marked as inactive during conference calls, actively participate in the discussion by asking questions and offering insights. If you experience technical difficulties, inform the organizer beforehand and troubleshoot the issue on your end. You will not be penalized for not being able to attend a call, but it's important to communicate with the organizer. If you have to step away during the call, inform the organizer and try to keep breaks short. To prevent being marked as inactive during a longer call, actively participate and take breaks to stay alert.
chefkathy
Can an inactive consultant register for conference? At this point she would have to register onsite and I don't want her to be turned away.

I did encourage her to re-activate ASAP, but of course I can't control that....

I would think so. A NEW consultant can attend as long as they have her agreement so I don't see why they'd turn away an inactive - they want us to succeed and why would she go if not to find ways to do that?

Yes, she can register/go. I have 2 consultants in my extended downline who registered online and are attending.

Related to Conference Question Re:inactivity

1. How can I avoid being marked as inactive during conference calls?

To avoid being marked as inactive during conference calls, make sure to actively participate in the discussion by asking questions, offering insights, and contributing to the conversation. You can also periodically unmute your microphone to show that you are actively listening.

2. What if I have technical difficulties and can't participate in the conference call?

If you experience technical difficulties and are unable to participate in the conference call, make sure to inform the organizer beforehand. They may be able to assist you or reschedule the call for a later time. You can also try troubleshooting the issue on your end, such as checking your internet connection or restarting your device.

3. Will I be penalized for not being able to attend a conference call?

No, you will not be penalized for not being able to attend a conference call. However, it is important to communicate with the organizer and let them know beforehand if you are unable to attend. They may be able to provide you with a recording or summary of the call so you can stay updated.

4. What if I have to step away during the conference call?

If you have to step away during the conference call, make sure to inform the organizer or the group beforehand. This will prevent you from being marked as inactive and will also show courtesy to others on the call. If possible, try to keep any breaks short and return to the call as soon as you can.

5. How can I make sure I am not marked as inactive during a longer conference call?

To avoid being marked as inactive during a longer conference call, try to actively participate and contribute to the conversation throughout the call. You can also take notes or jot down questions or comments to keep yourself engaged. Additionally, make sure to take breaks and stretch periodically to stay alert and focused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefLisa