• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Vath, Mi (Lansing Area) ?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Vath, MI, you can visit their website and use the consultant locator tool. You can also host a Pampered Chef party in Vath, MI and earn free products. To become a consultant yourself, visit their website and click on the "Join Us" tab. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware in Vath, MI, designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. They also frequently have specials and promotions in the area, which can be found on their website or by contacting a consultant.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Anyone in Bath, MI (Lansing area) ?I have a new team member who is in the Bath, Michigan area.
She is registered for NC, has a room but would really love
to ride with other consultants to conference. Anyone in this
area? TIA

Exec Directors Kerri Waters and Marna Ross are in the Lansing area. I don't have e-mails for them but I'm sure you could get them from Home Office. HTH! :)

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Vath, MI (Lansing Area)?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in Vath, MI, you can visit our website and use our consultant locator tool. Simply enter your zip code or city name and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Vath, MI (Lansing Area)?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party in Vath, MI. Our consultants are happy to come to your home or you can choose to host a virtual party. Contact your local consultant to schedule a party and start earning free products!

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Vath, MI (Lansing Area)?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Vath, MI, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn extra income.

4. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in Vath, MI (Lansing Area)?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in Vath, MI. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Visit our website to browse our full catalog.

5. Are there any current specials or promotions in Vath, MI (Lansing Area)?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers specials and promotions in Vath, MI and throughout the year. You can check our website or contact your local consultant to find out about the latest deals and discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U