• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Meetings!

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
Please post conference meetings for Chef Success here-I am attending #2 and there is a meeting at 4pm at the Hilton on Day 3 in the lobby. Anyone can attend- early #3's or #2's.

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
I'll be on my way to the airport too!! I hope to meet up with all of you before then!! :) :)

RitaKey

Dec 22, 2005
Leadership in Atlanta

I am so happy to be a part of leadership this year! Can anyone tell me if there will be a booth to purchase paperwork supplies, ie: catalogues, invitations, ect?

Love to hear from anyone from this site that is attending.
Thanks!
rita key, WI

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Yes

Rita,

Yes there will be booths that we can purchase business materials from along with Aim!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
DebPC said:
Please post conference meetings for Chef Success here-I am attending #2 and there is a meeting at 4pm at the Hilton on Day 3 in the lobby. Anyone can attend- early #3's or #2's.

I'm attending the new product workshop (is that what you mean?). Are all of the days structured? I'm arriving Wednesday night. :) So excited (and a little apprehensive about leaving my young family).

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Tina - if you look at the date I think they might have been talking about Leadership Conference in January. There are other threads about National Conference in July.

pampermejolene

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 8, 2008
Why is this a sticky when it is really old info? It's a bit confusing... no one else has said anything though so maybe I'm the only one that doesn't see it's purpose.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Have they announced where we will be staying for conference? Which hotels we can stay at??

No..not yet. Probably as we get closer to April I think?
I know last year, the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers was one of them.
This year, since it's ONE group, I'm sure there will be several....there would have to be.