• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Info: What's Grouped Together?

Mine is in my car but I don't have time to post it now. I DO remember that the "Level 2" SAT level is a package, the open stock includes the new stoneware piece, most if not all of the taupe stoneware, the chip maker, mini slicer, new slicing tool, bamboo mixing bowl set, etc. and that most of the other packages are over $100. The big package that includes everything is over $400 at half price!Oh and the Rosemary pizza crust mix is $4.The Level 2 SAT package includes the new stoneware piece, most if not all of the taupe stoneware, the chip maker, mini slicer, new slicing
luvinpc
Gold Member
Did they have info on these at conference? Just curious what might be grouped together.

No...we got a list of the SAT packages but nothing on the samples. Not sure when that will be posted, but we should be getting our changeovers soon.

Could someone please share what is in each sample package and what is available to purchase open stock? Maybe scan the order form and attach to a message?

Thank you!!!!!!!
Tara

And am I correct that you can start to order the sample packages and open stock items starting Aug. 1st? Thanks!!

sherri lynn said:
And am I correct that you can start to order the sample packages and open stock items starting Aug. 1st? Thanks!!

Yes, that is correct.

Thanks esavvymom!!

does anyone have the sample group breakdown - please?
I would like to compare the groups to the SAT levels

otisbg said:
does anyone have the sample group breakdown - please?
I would like to compare the groups to the SAT levels

I think it hasn't arrived yet for anyone. We all should be getting our changeover kits w/ SAT products earned very soon. The paper that has the Sample packages breakdown should be in there.

Hopefully when someone gets theirs, they'll post it. ;) :D

My recruit got her change-over on Tuesday and read it to me over the phone - but does not have a scanner and lives a distance from me. The whole bundle sells for $400, I think and there are some ala carte items...by far this is the priciest.

otisbg said:
My recruit got her change-over on Tuesday and read it to me over the phone - but does not have a scanner and lives a distance from me. The whole bundle sells for $400, I think and there are some ala carte items...by far this is the priciest.

Could she type it up and e-mail it to you? ;) I'm hoping that the bundles are broken up enough so it doesn't break the bank to get some things. Or at least I hope we can get some pieces individually.

Mine is in my car but I don't have time to post it now. I DO remember that the "Level 2" SAT level is a package, the open stock includes the new stoneware piece, most if not all of the taupe stoneware, the chip maker, mini slicer, new slicing tool, bamboo mixing bowl set, etc. and that most of the other packages are over $100. The big package that includes everything is over $400 at half price!

Oh and the Rosemary pizza crust mix is $4. Are you limited to just one? Because this might be a good one to keep in stock for customers who buy the pizza set and want a "refill."

Related to Conference Info: What's Grouped Together?

1. What is the purpose of grouping together at conference?

Grouping together at conference allows for team building, networking, and sharing ideas and best practices with other Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How are groups determined for conference?

Groups are determined based on a variety of factors, including location, rank, and team. Consultants can also request to be grouped with specific individuals or teams.

3. Will I still have time to attend sessions and workshops outside of my group?

Yes, while grouping together at conference is encouraged, it is not mandatory. You will still have time to attend sessions and workshops that interest you outside of your group's scheduled activities.

4. Can I switch groups if I am not satisfied with my assigned group?

We encourage you to give your assigned group a chance, as it can be a great opportunity to meet new people and learn from different perspectives. However, if you feel strongly about switching groups, you can speak to a conference organizer for assistance.

5. What should I bring to my group activities at conference?

It is recommended to bring any necessary materials for group activities, such as notebooks, pens, and business cards. Additionally, you may want to bring any samples or products you would like to share with your group. A positive attitude and willingness to participate are also important to bring to your group activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies