• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Cash for Incentive Trip

In summary, the "Conference Cash for Incentive Trip" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants who achieve certain sales and recruiting goals. It offers a cash bonus that can be used towards attending select incentive trips designated by Pampered Chef. To earn Conference Cash, consultants must meet specific sales and recruiting goals during the qualification period, which typically runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year. Any remaining Conference Cash at the end of the year will be forfeited and cannot be carried over or used for other purchases or rewards.
PChefAbey
Does anyone know what this is for, besides registration, how else can we use it?

TIA

You can use it at Conference for registration or Surprise Boxes and stuff like that or you can choose $250 in Gift Cards to various merchants. Here's the link. http://www.premierechoiceaward.com/merchlist.asp

According to the messages about the conference cash, people who choose that option will be given actual cash at National Conference. They can then use it for their hotel, meals, vendors, cabs, airfare, anything! If you're planning to use it for registration, that means that you'll have to pay for registration and then reimburse yourself after you get the money.

chefann said:
According to the messages about the conference cash, people who choose that option will be given actual cash at National Conference. They can then use it for their hotel, meals, vendors, cabs, airfare, anything! If you're planning to use it for registration, that means that you'll have to pay for registration and then reimburse yourself after you get the money.

Thanks Ann!! I thought that it would be like PC Dollars. COLD, HARD CASH is so much nicer!:D Where did you see this? I must have overlooked it!

I forget exactly where, probably the little booklet that was sent in Jan/Feb right after the program was announced. So it's probably somewhere on Consultant's Corner if you did a little looking for it.

Thanks, woohoo, I also signed up for conference club so my registration will be paid for that means I will have a whole 300 bucks to spend on myself and my business, I won't know what to do with it all!

Related to Conference Cash for Incentive Trip

What is the "Conference Cash for Incentive Trip" program?

The "Conference Cash for Incentive Trip" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants who achieve certain sales and recruiting goals. It offers a cash bonus that can be used towards attending an incentive trip.

How can I earn Conference Cash?

You can earn Conference Cash by meeting specific sales and recruiting goals during the qualification period. These goals may vary depending on the incentive trip and are outlined in the program details. You can also earn additional Conference Cash by participating in specific promotions or challenges.

Can I use Conference Cash for any incentive trip?

No, Conference Cash can only be used towards select incentive trips that are designated by Pampered Chef. These trips are typically announced at the beginning of each year.

When is the qualification period for Conference Cash?

The qualification period for Conference Cash typically runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year. However, the specific dates may vary depending on the incentive trip and are outlined in the program details.

What happens if I don't use all of my Conference Cash?

If you do not use all of your Conference Cash towards an incentive trip, the remaining balance will be forfeited. It cannot be carried over to the following year or used towards any other purchases or rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lostinco
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jpanzenhagen