• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use TPampered Chef $$ for Conference Registration?

In summary, you can use your Pampered Chef dollars towards conference registration fees with some restrictions. To redeem them, you will need to contact the Pampered Chef headquarters and provide your consultant ID number. It is also possible to use a combination of cash and Pampered Chef dollars for registration, but there may be a limit. If you have more Pampered Chef dollars than the conference registration fee, the remaining balance will usually be converted into cash or credit for future purchases. It is best to check with your consultant or the headquarters for specific details and restrictions.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we can use our TPC $$ to pay for conference registration?

I want to say that I recall the flyer during the stoneware promo saying that you could. Remember - they had a typo in it making it look like you could earn free conf reg then they changed it to applying the PC$ to reg. Sorry, I didn't keep the flyer.

No - no - I mean TPC$$ - the PC dollars we earn for hitting TPC. does it work like regualt PC dollars?

dannyzmom said:
No - no - I mean TPC$$ - the PC dollars we earn for hitting TPC. does it work like regualt PC dollars?

Well now, that I do not know! Sorry about that.

pamperedlinda said:
Well now, that I do not know! Sorry about that.

Thanks anyway :)

They should be normal PC $.

cmdtrgd said:
They should be normal PC $.

I just read the fine print on the certificate - it's only good for paperwork/supply orders -- oh well. Guess I'll just have to work my butt off to earn free conference registration!!

Well that just stinks but at least you'll have free paperwork for your shows! $350 worth, right?;)

Hey Carolyn, we'll be hitting our 1500th post at the same time!:D

1. Can I use Pampered Chef dollars towards conference registration?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef dollars towards conference registration fees. However, please note that there may be a limit on the amount of Pampered Chef dollars that can be applied towards conference registration.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef dollars for conference registration?

To redeem your Pampered Chef dollars for conference registration, please contact the Pampered Chef headquarters and provide your consultant ID number. They will be able to assist you in applying your Pampered Chef dollars towards your conference registration fees.

3. Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef dollars for conference registration?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using Pampered Chef dollars for conference registration. For example, the dollars may only be valid for a specific conference or time period. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the headquarters for specific restrictions.

4. Can I use a combination of cash and Pampered Chef dollars for conference registration?

Yes, you can use a combination of cash and Pampered Chef dollars for conference registration. However, please note that there may be a limit on the amount of Pampered Chef dollars that can be applied towards conference registration.

5. What happens if I have more Pampered Chef dollars than the conference registration fee?

If you have more Pampered Chef dollars than the conference registration fee, the remaining balance will typically be converted into cash or credit towards future Pampered Chef purchases. Please note that this may vary depending on the specific conference and policies in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD