• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Banquet: Put a Name to a Face & Spot the Chef Success Button

In summary, Darla is a great trainer and so down to earth. She came to IL last fall for a training that Nancy Jo sponsored and is great. Kristi will be there at the conference in May.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I want to put a name to a face at Conference at the banquet! I will also be wearing my Chef Success button for you to spot me! So, who will be there???

Me, too! I'm a short, fluffy redhead. I'll definitely have my CS button on, so I'm sure you'll recognize me right away!

I'll be there! I don't have a picture on here, but I'll be around 6 months pregnant. So I should be easy to spot--I'm only 5'2", so when I'm pregnant, I look VERY pregnant!

I'm going too! I'll make sure to have my button on.

I'll be there Kristi. Have you been to Darla's weekend gig? I'm signed up for May. Hope to see you

pkd09 said:
I'll be there Kristi. Have you been to Darla's weekend gig? I'm signed up for May. Hope to see you
Is that one of her step up to Director trainings? If so, you will be STOKED when you come home! She is a great trainer, and so down to earth. I felt very comfortable there!

pkd09 said:

No I won't be there because I'm in Florida~!!! I would love to go to one of Darla's gigs though!:D

pkd09 said:

When did you get info to sign up for the May one? Darla told me she'd put me on her list to email when it got closer, but I haven't heard from her.

It was mentioned at a Regional Meeting in Feb. I e-mailed Darla about my interest for Aug. She e-mailed me back and talked me into May. I just e-mailed her again today to confirm the date and details. I believe she does it 4 times a year.

Darla is a hoot. She came to IL last fall for a training that Nancy Jo sponsored. She is great.

pkd09 said:
It was mentioned at a Regional Meeting in Feb. I e-mailed Darla about my interest for Aug. She e-mailed me back and talked me into May. I just e-mailed her again today to confirm the date and details. I believe she does it 4 times a year.

Hmmm......She talked to me about it at Regional (I sat at her table). Then I emailed her about it afterwards & that's when she said she'd email me when it got closer. Maybe I'll send her another email.

I'm not going to be at Conference, because I am due on the 2nd day!! But I will be at the one in May! Hope to see you all there!

I'll be at conference. I won a free hotel night and will be staying in the Sheraton. :D

Darla is alot of fun. She has come to our meetings a couple of times.

1. What is the purpose of a Conference Banquet?

The Conference Banquet is an event where Pampered Chef consultants and leaders come together to celebrate their successes, recognize achievements, and network with each other.

2. What does "Put a Name to a Face" mean?

"Put a Name to a Face" is a fun activity where consultants try to match the names of their fellow consultants to their faces. This helps to build stronger connections and relationships within the Pampered Chef community.

3. What is the significance of the Chef Success Button?

The Chef Success Button is a recognition program that celebrates the achievements of Pampered Chef consultants. It is a symbol of hard work, dedication, and success within the company.

4. How can I participate in "Put a Name to a Face" and earn a Chef Success Button?

To participate in "Put a Name to a Face", simply attend the Conference Banquet and engage with your fellow consultants. To earn a Chef Success Button, you must achieve certain milestones and goals within the company, such as reaching a certain level of sales or recruiting new team members.

5. Are guests allowed to attend the Conference Banquet?

Unfortunately, the Conference Banquet is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, guests are welcome to attend other events and training sessions during the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VeronicaW