• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Family Vacation: Find Out 2010 Conference Dates Now

In summary, The dates for conference 2010 have not been released yet, but they are most likely in July. The conference will be three weeks long and will include a new product announcement.
gwyn26
Anyone know the dates for conference 2010? Need to know soon as booking a bi-annual family vacation for 15 people.

We will know when we got our planners for next year, the dates will be in them. Maybe you could call HO to find out?

We won't know for sure until after the first of the year. The dates go first to the Executive Directors, and then if they need any changes, those are made, and then the dates are given to us.The date for you would be determined by Yvonne. The only thing we know for sure right now is that it's in July, usually during the 2nd and 3rd weeks. This past year, conferences fell between the dates of Jul 9 - Jul 18.

I am guessing the waves will run July 8-17 if it goes like years past. This is a COMPLETE GUESS I would say if you need to schedule it now do nothing between the 5th and 24th to be safe.
As others said we will know when the waves are when we get our new planners in Nov. We will not know Wave assignments till the first of the year.

Remember also that in 2010 we will be celebrating PC's 30th Anniversary!

It will depend on your wave as well, so it could be any weekend during that three week period.

darlinclem said:
Remember also that in 2010 we will be celebrating PC's 30th Anniversary!

ooo...that should be fun! Hadn't thought of that.

etteluap70PC said:
I am guessing the waves will run July 8-17 if it goes like years past. This is a COMPLETE GUESS I would say if you need to schedule it now do nothing between the 5th and 24th to be safe.
As others said we will know when the waves are when we get our new planners in Nov. We will not know Wave assignments till the first of the year.
lol For some reason that just struck me as funny. :D

etteluap70PC said:

Does everyone get a planner or do we buy them off of supply order? TIA

They are usually sent to everyone, kinda like a Christmas gift :) AT least that is how it has been in the past.

HO just sent out an email saying that conference 2010 will be one big conference instead of 3 smaller ones!! The dates are July 12-15!!!!! I am soooo excited!!!

Oh! Haven't gotten that email yet then. Interesting but makes sense. I heard that the waves were much smaller than years' past because of the economy and all. I loved this year- I can't imagine what next year will be like.

jbdowd0798 said:
Oh! Haven't gotten that email yet then. Interesting but makes sense. I heard that the waves were much smaller than years' past because of the economy and all. I loved this year- I can't imagine what next year will be like.

Think longer lines at the ladies' room, longer lines at Merrill, longer lines at food concessions, longer lines for surprise packages, etc.

PamperedchefDaly said:
[/B]

Think longer lines at the ladies' room, longer lines at Merrill, longer lines at food concessions, longer lines for surprise packages, etc.

I don't think this is necessarily true. I'm sure PC is taking those things into consideration, and there will be more room, and more help for all of those places.

For the bathrooms - there are lots of bathrooms in other parts of McCormick, and we will no doubt have access to more bathrooms.

I'm hoping you are right. I just remember waiting for over 30 minutes to get into the Merrill area. When I finally did, I realized that the cashier's line was also very long. Since I had a workshop coming up in a few minutes, I left.

I was thinking the same thing as Nancy- once a long line always a long line. I usually go early to Merrill, etc. so its never been bad but if I wanted to go back because I forgot something or what not the lines were LONG! I still remember them turn men's bathrooms into women's! Can't imagine where the guys will go with all the extra women! ha ha

HO is smart but i hope they realize how big this is really going to be!

OH OH! New Product announcement at General Session is going to be out of this world for Disney stuff I bet! Snow Lisa was great but I bet it will be HUGE!

I was not surprised to read about it - it just makes more economic sense. It will require a lot more patience, especially during the general sessions when they do the recognition segments.

So, who's going to start planning the Chef Success get together?????? LOL

WOW! That will be a huge one! I'm excited about seeing everyone I didn't get to meet from the other Waves last year! I've already started putting money in Conference Club!

I planned/coordinated the last CS Meet Up with lots of help! I would be happy to do it again! As I am planning on going! I missed the last two years 2008 because I was too pregnant per my doc and 2009 because I had my store.

I can't wait! I also noticed that the first day is mostly for newbies and directors and up which will be nice to have a little bit of down time after flying in. AND it works out because my family will fly in on Thursday, and we'll spend the weekend in Chicago.

Anne, I'd be happy to help you plan/coordinate. Let me know!

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think this is necessarily true. I'm sure PC is taking those things into consideration, and there will be more room, and more help for all of those places.

For the bathrooms - there are lots of bathrooms in other parts of McCormick, and we will no doubt have access to more bathrooms.

for you all there's plenty.. ya commandeer the mens room... :(

the guys have to hunt and find..

I'm very intrigued by this concept. I'm sure that HO will do a great job. And, I'm also sure there will be things that irritate us as well....;)

I really, really hope I can go next year!! I work in produce, and I used to work with tomatoes, which is year round and having people cover for me was easy, but now I'm working for a peach grower and that is the heart of peach season and will put my boss in a bind being gone that long. I hope he lets me go though, I really don't want to miss it!!

1. When and where will the "Planning Family Vacation: Find Out 2010 Conference" take place?

The conference will take place from July 15-17, 2010 at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia.

2. Who is the target audience for this conference?

The conference is designed for families who are looking to plan and budget for their next vacation. It is also open to travel agents and other professionals in the travel industry.

3. What can attendees expect to learn from this conference?

Attendees will learn tips and tricks for budgeting and planning family vacations, as well as insider information on popular vacation destinations and deals. There will also be workshops and panels on family-friendly activities and accommodations.

4. How can I register for the conference?

Registration can be done online through the conference website or by calling our customer service hotline. Early bird discounts are available for those who register before April 30, 2010.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for attendees?

Yes, attendees will receive a special discount code to use towards purchasing Pampered Chef products during the conference. There will also be exclusive deals and promotions from our partner brands for conference attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefAbey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
armywyf
Replies