• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About National Conference

In summary, National Conference is an annual event held in July or August for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, network with other consultants, and receive recognition. The cost varies each year and does not include travel and accommodations. Guests are not allowed and the dress code is business casual.
jj16
Gold Member
I was wondering if National Conference is always the same week in July every year? Or how soon do they post the Wave assignments?

I go to a reunion every year with some friends and in 2010 they want me to help coordinate the location. We need to know no later than January because one of the guys has to put in his request for vacation by then. I really want to be able to go to conference every year so I wanted to plan around that.

Thanks

jj16

Conference dates change every year based on when the holiday falls, but you can generally count on it being the around the same time. BUT you also get assigned to a different wave every year, so you have no way of knowing when your time is.

Thanks Deb:Do you think they would know the dates and the wave assignments before January?ThanksJudy

If I remember correctly, they did have the Wave Dates in the new consultant Planners by the first of the year (since it covers the calendar year :) )I don't remember when they posted the ED Waves though.

You might check with your director as it is normally assigned by the National or Senior Executive Director. They might know before January.

You can always get permission from the HO and the powers that be to attend a different wave... one of my clustermates had a family vacation planned during our wave and they gave her permission to attend another wave instead.

Thanks for all your help!jj16

1. What is the purpose of National Conference?

National Conference is an annual event where Pampered Chef consultants from all over the country gather to learn about new products and techniques, network with other consultants, and receive recognition for their achievements.

2. When and where is National Conference held?

National Conference is typically held in July or August and the location changes each year. The specific dates and location for the upcoming conference can be found on our website and in our consultant newsletter.

3. How much does it cost to attend National Conference?

The cost of attending National Conference varies each year and is dependent on the location and length of the event. Typically, the cost includes registration, meals, and some training materials. Consultants are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.

4. Can I bring a guest to National Conference?

Guests are not allowed at National Conference. This event is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants to ensure a focused and productive learning environment.

5. What should I wear to National Conference?

The dress code for National Conference is business casual. This means neat, clean, and professional attire. Comfortable shoes are also recommended as there will be a lot of walking and standing throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • yankfan24
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • raebates