1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rant Commission Adjustment

1. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

Everytime I have placed a supply order lately, I end up with a commission adjustment on my check. What's the deal? I know, call HO. The first was in April--decided it was b/c I had ordered 2 of the breast cancer fliers and must have only gotten 1 free.

Happened again today and the reference is my last supply order. Both times 1.75. I looked at the order & I think it is the cooking show planning guide. Each time I only ordered 1 and was the only order for the month. Don't we get 1 set free each month when we order? :confused: Will call tomorrow, but just had to vent!

Jun 22, 2009
  2. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I thought we got 1 free Cooking Show Planning Guide for the season, not each month. I could be wrong.

Becca

Jun 22, 2009
  3. flemings99

Thanks, maybe that's the problem. You'd think the system could recognize that and not have to have an adjustment every time I order.

Jun 22, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

We do get one set of planners each month, so that shouldn't trigger an adjustment.

And I ordered multiple sets of the breast cancer flyers in April without triggering an adjustment, either. Sounds like you need to give HO a call.

Jun 22, 2009
  5. flemings99

Jun 24, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I was adjusted....sent an email and still waiting for a reply.....guess I may need to make that call....thanks!

Have something to add?