• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Colored Tomato Knife on Back Order

The back order email I received said that the "colored tomato knife" was on back order. I just received one today from a show that I submitted this past Sunday. Bummer!
Lisa2Boys
:mad: Anyone else get an email stating that the colored tomato knife is on back order. I just received one today from a show that I submitted this past Sunday. Bummer!

A show I recently submitted had the mix n chop, (yeah, I expected that one!) silicone basting brush, and the spoon rest on backorder. What's going on?

Maybe we're having a more successful spring?

Spoon rest on backorder?!?! WTHeck?!? I could understand the other ones, but the spoon rest???

Oh!! I didn't know about the Silicone Brush!!
Why aren't we getting notices BEFORE we submit shows?

AND...yea!! WTHeck!!!
Why so many items on backorder??
On ONE show... The Mix N Chop, Tomato Knife AND the Spoon Rest!!!
Don't ya think that host thinks we are a bit unprepared!...
I wonder if the Spoon Rest and Silicone brush are going to be discontinued in the Fall...so they are not stocking as many as normal???
Just a thought...??? We'll find out at Nat.Conf.! ! ! ! !

I wouldn't think the Silicone brush would be discontinued. It's in the new consultant kit now.

I had 3 shows I submitted Wed. afternoon they are all due in Sat.
I have 11, 17, & 23 M & C that will ship May 22 so either these hosts deliver twice or guests wait until the end of the month. That is alot of extra trips to ask my hosts to remake to deliver!!

Yep I had all three on back order with my big show. I was not happy about it!

I had not submitted a show yet with the knife on it but I just entered an order in P3 and it told me it was on back order.

Isn't that a nice feature?

chefann said:
Isn't that a nice feature?

It is!! Thanks for telling me how to find out what it meant on the other thread!:D I am beginning to like P3 more and more the longer I play around with it.

I LOVE that it tell you how much to the next elevel too! I know it was easy to figure that but it is nice to jsut see it there!

I'm glad you understood my help. I'm at work so I don't have access to P3, which can be confusing (not having specific tab/menu names in front of me).

Related to Colored Tomato Knife on Back Order

1. What is the reason for the colored tomato knife being on back order?

The colored tomato knife is currently on back order due to high demand and limited supply. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. When will the colored tomato knife be back in stock?

We are working diligently to restock the colored tomato knife as soon as possible. We recommend checking back on our website or reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant for updates on availability.

3. Can I still place an order for the colored tomato knife even though it is on back order?

Yes, you can still place an order for the colored tomato knife even though it is on back order. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the item is back in stock.

4. Is there a waitlist for the colored tomato knife?

Unfortunately, we do not have a waitlist for the colored tomato knife at this time. We suggest checking back on our website or reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant for updates on availability.

5. Will the price of the colored tomato knife change when it is back in stock?

The price of the colored tomato knife will remain the same when it is back in stock. We strive to keep our prices consistent for all customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lesliec