• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collector Seeking Spring/Summer '99 & '00 SBs - PM Prices/Shipping

In summary, the Collector Seeking Spring/Summer '99 & '00 SBs - PM Prices/Shipping group is a community for Pampered Chef collectors to buy, sell, and trade items from the Spring/Summer 1999 and 2000 catalogs. To join the group, one must search for it on Facebook and be approved by answering a few questions. The group has guidelines for buying, selling, and trading, including posting only items from the specified catalogs and using appropriate language. Sellers are responsible for setting their own prices and discussing shipping costs with buyers. Only items from the specified catalogs are allowed in the group, and posts for unrelated products or spam will be removed.
redd3708
Hi,
I have a customer that is in search of the Spring/Summer 1999 Season's Best and the Spring/Summer 2000 Season's Best to complete her collection. You would not believe how far back her SB collection goes! It's amazing! I really appreciate anyone's business. Please PM me with your prices and shipping costs.

Thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the Collector Seeking Spring/Summer '99 & '00 SBs - PM Prices/Shipping group?

The Collector Seeking Spring/Summer '99 & '00 SBs - PM Prices/Shipping group is a community for Pampered Chef collectors to buy, sell, and trade items from the Spring/Summer 1999 and 2000 catalogs.

2. How do I join the Collector Seeking Spring/Summer '99 & '00 SBs - PM Prices/Shipping group?

To join the group, simply search for it on Facebook and click the "Join" button. You may be asked a few questions to verify your interest in the group before being approved.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for buying, selling, and trading within the group?

Yes, the group has a set of guidelines that all members must follow. These include only posting items from the specified catalog years, being respectful to other members, and using appropriate language. Please review the full guidelines before participating in the group.

4. How do I price my items and handle shipping within the group?

It is up to the individual seller to set their own prices for items. However, it is recommended to research current market value for similar items before posting. As for shipping, it is best to discuss and agree upon shipping costs with the buyer before finalizing the sale.

5. Can I post items from other Pampered Chef catalogs or products not related to the specified years?

No, this group is specifically for items from the Spring/Summer 1999 and 2000 catalogs. Any posts for items outside of these catalogs will be removed. Additionally, please only post items related to Pampered Chef - unrelated products or spam will not be allowed in the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • ampirolli