• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Colander & Bowl Set Lids Are Difficult to Seal

In summary, the lids on the colander and bowl set may be difficult to seal due to misalignment, lack of pressure, or damage during shipping. To fix this issue, ensure proper alignment and press down firmly on the lid. The set can still be used without the lids for straining and mixing. The lids are dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. Replacement lids can be purchased through customer service.
I was recently speaking with a host and she remarked that the lids to her colander & Bowl set were incredibly difficult to use. I agreed with her and thought I would ask if anyone has any insight to this problem or tips for actually securing the lids to the bowls. I have NOT placed the lids in the dishwasher....they've just always been difficult to use. HELP! thanks!

I have had several guests or hosts comment on how hard the lids are to secure to the bowls. I brought it up at a cluster meeting and someone suggested to run them under very hot water and then put them directly on the bowls to stretch them. I suggested this to one customer and she said it did help. I think I will send an email to customer service and let them know about the difficulties with the lids, maybe they need to take a closer look at them.

jenniann said:
I have had several guests or hosts comment on how hard the lids are to secure to the bowls. I brought it up at a cluster meeting and someone suggested to run them under very hot water and then put them directly on the bowls to stretch them. I suggested this to one customer and she said it did help. I think I will send an email to customer service and let them know about the difficulties with the lids, maybe they need to take a closer look at them.

I just got this set - what's the best way to showcase them? Will they sell if I just bring the two small ones? Or I guess I can bring the large one to put drawing slips into?

1. Why are the lids on the colander and bowl set difficult to seal?

The lids on the colander and bowl set may be difficult to seal due to a few reasons. Firstly, the silicone seal may not be properly aligned with the lid, causing it to be loose. Secondly, the lid may not be pressed down firmly enough to create a tight seal. Lastly, the set may have been damaged during shipping, causing the lids to not fit properly.

2. How can I fix the issue of the lids not sealing properly?

If the lids on your colander and bowl set are not sealing properly, there are a few steps you can take to fix the issue. First, make sure the silicone seal is properly aligned with the lid. Then, firmly press down on the lid to create a tight seal. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I use the colander and bowl set without the lids?

Yes, you can use the colander and bowl set without the lids. The lids are meant to be used for storage and to keep food fresh, but the set can still be used for straining and mixing without the lids.

4. Are the lids on the colander and bowl set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lids on the colander and bowl set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential damage from the high heat of the dishwasher.

5. Can I purchase replacement lids for the colander and bowl set?

Yes, you can purchase replacement lids for the colander and bowl set. Please contact our customer service team for assistance in purchasing replacement lids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies