• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cobalt Blue Stonewear: A Look at PC's Collection from a Few Years Ago

In summary, the cobalt blue crock and pie plate were available in 2003, as well as the buttercup yellow crock.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I know PC had colbalt stonewear several years ago. Does any one know what pieces where made available then. I have a customer looking for some.

Thanks in advance

I know the bread crock for sure. Can't remember what else...never got interested in the blue...

Actually if I remember right, it was more of a cornflower blue, not cobalt blue.

Definitely a bread crock....cause I have one sitting on my counter right now holding my scrub brushes :) The only other one I can remember is the pie plate. I don't remember any other pieces in that blue.

Where's Ann? She'll know! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Actually if I remember right, it was more of a cornflower blue, not cobalt blue.

The bread crock came in BOTH blues....cornflower and cobalt.

I think you're right Lisa - I only think it was those two.

I'm pretty sure it was just the pie plate and the crock....and at the same time, you could also get a yellow crock. (I have them all)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm pretty sure it was just the pie plate and the crock....and at the same time, you could also get a yellow crock. (I have them all)
I second this one! I know there was a pie plate and a crock, I have the crock in my kitchen. The pie plate I gave to my Mom. I don't think there was stone in this color. I should go find my old catalogs, maybe tomorrow, not today, I've got to go grocery shopping, I'm out of a lot of stuff!

janetupnorth said:
I think you're right Lisa - I only think it was those two.

It seemed like HO was testing the waters with different colors on bread crocks until they settled on cranberry and vanilla for the New Traditions pieces.

The only other color (I think) that they used on stones (mini bakers, bakers, etc) was dark green.

GeorgiaPeach said:
It seemed like HO was testing the waters with different colors on bread crocks until they settled on cranberry and vanilla for the New Traditions pieces.

The only other color (I think) that they used on stones (mini bakers, bakers, etc) was dark green.
There was a dark blue pie plate, I gave it to my Mom!

MissChef said:
There was a dark blue pie plate, I gave it to my Mom!
I know :) I said that in an earlier post...I was just continuing my thoughts.

I would LOVE to see blue colors added to TPC products.. my kitchen is a lighter blue with sunflowers in it!! I would so buy all the SA products but it doesnt match in my eyes!! DARN IT!

2pamperU said:
I would LOVE to see blue colors added to TPC products.. my kitchen is a lighter blue with sunflowers in it!! I would so buy all the SA products but it doesnt match in my eyes!! DARN IT!

Hee Hee...when I read this I thought you said "it doesn't match MY EYES!"

I laughed because I know people buy clothes to match their eyes but never heard of someone buying Pampered Chef products to match their eyes!! :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
I know :) I said that in an earlier post...I was just continuing my thoughts.
ooops, sorry..... I thought you were changing your mind:rolleyes: ;) Silly me!:p :D

In spring 2002, there were 2 crocks: Meadow Green and Wildflower Blue.
In Spring 2003, we offered Cobalt Blue crock and Pie Plate, and Buttercup Yellow crock.
Fall 2003 saw Deep Dish Baker, Mini Baker and Crock in Forest Green.
And in Spring 2004, there was a Heather Blue Pie Plate.

I believe I have a cobalt blue pie plate (NIB) if your friend still wants one.

Thanks all

Related to Cobalt Blue Stonewear: A Look at PC's Collection from a Few Years Ago

What is Cobalt Blue Stoneware?

Cobalt Blue Stoneware is a line of kitchenware from Pampered Chef that is made from durable, high-fired stoneware with a beautiful cobalt blue glaze.

Is Cobalt Blue Stoneware safe to use?

Yes, all Pampered Chef stoneware products are made from natural materials and are lead-free, making them safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

What are the benefits of using Cobalt Blue Stoneware?

Cobalt Blue Stoneware offers even heat distribution for perfectly cooked food, as well as a non-stick surface that requires little to no oil for cooking. It also retains heat well, keeping food warm for longer.

Can I use metal utensils with Cobalt Blue Stoneware?

No, it is recommended to use only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with Cobalt Blue Stoneware to avoid scratching the surface.

How do I clean and care for Cobalt Blue Stoneware?

Cobalt Blue Stoneware is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with hot water and a mild detergent. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Allow the stoneware to cool before cleaning, and do not place it in water while it is still hot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • SixZeroFour
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies