• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coaching Catalog Hosts: How Often and When?

In summary, it is recommended to follow up with your coaching catalog hosts at least once a week, preferably in the evening or on weekends. Offering incentives and providing helpful tips can encourage their success. While it is not necessary to schedule specific coaching sessions, having a set time for check-ins can show your commitment. Providing templates and using online tools can make the process more efficient for both yourself and your hosts.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
How often do you coach catalog hosts? Do you call them often or just let the go until the close date and extend if you have to?

I call all my hosts every Wednesday - even if their show is 3 months out. I tend to host coach catalog hosts more than live hosts since I am not there to show the products, talk about the specials and get booking and recruit leads.

Good questions.

My last two catalog shows were a no-go once I mailed them the packet - so I hope we get some good advice. :))

Related to Coaching Catalog Hosts: How Often and When?

1. How often should I follow up with my coaching catalog hosts?

It is recommended to follow up with your coaching catalog hosts at least once a week. This will help keep them engaged and motivated to continue hosting parties and promoting Pampered Chef products.

2. When is the best time to follow up with my coaching catalog hosts?

The best time to follow up with your coaching catalog hosts is typically in the evening or on the weekends. This is when they are more likely to have free time to discuss their progress and any questions they may have.

3. How can I encourage my coaching catalog hosts to be more successful?

One way to encourage your coaching catalog hosts is to offer incentives or rewards for reaching certain goals, such as a free product or a discount on their next order. You can also provide them with helpful tips and resources to improve their hosting skills.

4. Should I schedule a specific time for coaching sessions with my hosts?

It is not necessary to schedule specific coaching sessions with your hosts, but it can be helpful to have a set time each week for follow-ups and check-ins. This will also show your hosts that you are committed to their success.

5. How can I make the coaching catalog process more efficient for myself and my hosts?

One way to make the coaching catalog process more efficient is to provide your hosts with a template or outline for their parties, including a suggested timeline and tips for promoting their parties. You can also use online tools and resources to track their progress and communicate with them easily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Katiek77