• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Ed Supper Club Show: Seeking Advice for Host

In summary, the person asking for advice has a potential host who wants to do a show with her monthly supper club. They are unsure of how to get her to think outside of her small group of people and are considering doing a co-ed show. Suggestions were given to possibly do a challenge between couples or have them make a meal using PC recipes and tools. It was also suggested to use the Cooking for Two or More cookbook for meal ideas.
beepampered
I have a catalog show "guest" who wants to do a show with her "monthly supper club." I got her name from the host and haven't called her yet so really don't know what she's thinking.

I assume it will be co-ed and, really, not that many buying guests (five couples maybe?). Any suggestions on how to get her thinking outside of that small group of people? Anyone ever done a co-ed show - I haven't? Thanks for any tips to prepare this host for a great show.

On another thread I saw challenges between the males and females, but maybe you could do a challenge between the couples? and have them invite their friends...say that they need teams of people??? (3 couples per team) ...and do PC, cooking/baking and those sort of questions...

beepampered said:
I have a catalog show "guest" who wants to do a show with her "monthly supper club." I got her name from the host and haven't called her yet so really don't know what she's thinking.

I assume it will be co-ed and, really, not that many buying guests (five couples maybe?). Any suggestions on how to get her thinking outside of that small group of people? Anyone ever done a co-ed show - I haven't? Thanks for any tips to prepare this host for a great show.

I wouldn't assume that it's a co-ed group - I belong to a Supper Club that is all women, and we got the idea from a cookbook written by a bunch of women who are in a Supper Club....we do a different theme every month - I would start there, and then have them actually make the meal using PC recipes and tools - these will be people who love to cook! I would suggest the new Cooking for Two or More cookbook - some great recipes in there for a Supper Club meal!

1. What is a Co-Ed Supper Club Show?

A Co-Ed Supper Club Show is a fun and interactive way to host a Pampered Chef party with both male and female guests. It's a great way to bring together friends and family for a delicious meal and to learn about our amazing kitchen products.

2. How do I host a Co-Ed Supper Club Show?

Hosting a Co-Ed Supper Club Show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. Your consultant will work with you to plan the menu and invite your guests. On the day of the party, all you have to do is provide the space and the guests, and your consultant will do the rest!

3. Can I choose the menu for the Co-Ed Supper Club Show?

Yes, you can choose the menu for your Co-Ed Supper Club Show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a variety of options to choose from, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts. You can also work with your consultant to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences among your guests.

4. Is there a cost to host a Co-Ed Supper Club Show?

There is no cost to host a Co-Ed Supper Club Show. Your consultant will provide all of the necessary ingredients, cooking tools, and recipes for the meal. All you need to do is provide the space and the guests. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from your party.

5. Can I invite both men and women to a Co-Ed Supper Club Show?

Yes, the Co-Ed Supper Club Show is meant to be a mixed-gender event, so feel free to invite both men and women. It's a great way to get everyone involved and have a fun and diverse group to enjoy the meal and learn about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampchef.angel