• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Ed Show Ideas: Man vs Woman & $1,000 Potential!

In summary, Dawn recommends a race game as a fun way to entertain couples at a show. She also recommends making paninis and selling grill pans and presses.
Pampered_Dawn
Hey everyone. First I would like to say that I love this site. I am still in my first thirty days (I qualified last week). I get on this site and I read and just laugh and learn, so thanks. Now to the question, I am doing a co-ed show and need some ideas. There will be a lot of couples and I think a Man v. Woman thing could be interesting. It is a silly group attending so I don't want to be boring. It is a month away so I have lots of time, but this show has $1000 potential!! :cool:

I posted an idea on another thread a few weeks ago about a relay type race...

I did my first couples show on Saturday - tons of fun!!:) I did a newlywed style game (found it here of course), and the couples had a blast! The group I was working with had an average marriage of atleast 20+ years so it was really funny to hear some of their answers.
For food, we made paninis and they LOVED it. Sold quite a few grill pans and presses!:D :D Also if your show is a month away, make sure you get the salad/berry spinner too - the men loved it as much as the women - great booking tool!!

Well I am getting a few ideas from past posts. Now I just need to organize it into a show.....

Did you search in the files for "couples"? I think you'll find a bunch of ideas there and if you click on "parent thread" you can read the discussion around the files.

First of all wlecome Dawn ~ I really like couples shows. Men are so competative - do a race game. I did one last summer and told them they would either be grilling shrimp or making a dessert - of course I had the men make the dessert. It was the funniest thing you ever saw (tasty) but looked weird.

Related to Co-Ed Show Ideas: Man vs Woman & $1,000 Potential!

1. What is the concept behind the "Co-Ed Show Ideas: Man vs Woman & $1,000 Potential!"?

The concept of this show is to bring together a team of men and women to compete in various cooking challenges, showcasing the unique strengths and techniques of each gender. The winning team has the potential to earn $1,000 in cash prizes.

2. Can anyone participate in the "Co-Ed Show Ideas: Man vs Woman & $1,000 Potential!"?

Yes, anyone can participate in this show as long as they are 18 years or older and have a passion for cooking. We welcome individuals of all skill levels to join us in this fun and exciting competition.

3. How can I apply to be a contestant on the "Co-Ed Show Ideas: Man vs Woman & $1,000 Potential!"?

To apply, simply visit our website and fill out the application form. We will review all submissions and select the most qualified and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our show.

4. What type of challenges can we expect to see on the "Co-Ed Show Ideas: Man vs Woman & $1,000 Potential!"?

The challenges will vary from episode to episode, but they will all involve cooking and showcasing the unique talents of men and women in the kitchen. Some challenges may include creating a dish with limited ingredients, cooking with a mystery ingredient, and recreating a famous dish.

5. What are the benefits of participating in the "Co-Ed Show Ideas: Man vs Woman & $1,000 Potential!"?

Aside from the potential to win a cash prize, participating in this show is a great opportunity to showcase your cooking skills and learn new techniques from your fellow contestants. It's also a chance to be a part of a fun and entertaining show that celebrates the differences and strengths of men and women in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Liquid Sky