• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clueless W/?? With Potential Bridal Shows

In summary, as a consultant, it's important to discuss these details with potential hosts and find out their preferences for purchasing items for the bride and the demo portion of the show. Good luck with your upcoming shows!
heat123
Silver Member
I am pretty new and have 3 potential hosts to solicit come spring time. I was wondering with regarding tool turnabout ideas, pampered bride apron and bride cake. Do you suggest to the host to purchase these items for the bride beforehand (to have them at the shower) ?? Or do consultants give them as gifts to the bride?

Also the cake looks pretty small for say a large bridal shower. Is it used just as a displayer and have a sheet cake premade to serve guests?

One last thing... do you actuallyy do a demo since (this is no ordinary show) or just go over the recipes with the guests and focus more on the bride and games, ordering and such? Just want to start planning just in case I get any of them to agree to a PC bridal show!

thanks for any feedback-input! :rolleyes:

I am wonderiall the same things! :) I was thinking of making the bride cake just as a decoration for the table I'm renting at a Bridal Expo. Just as an eye catcher. I'm nervous but so excited!

As a fellow consultant, I would suggest discussing these questions with your potential hosts and finding out what they prefer. Some brides may want to receive these items as gifts, while others may prefer to have them purchased beforehand. As for the cake, it can definitely be used as a display and a separate sheet cake can be served to guests. As for the demo, it's up to you and the host to decide if you want to do a full demo or just go over the recipes and focus more on the bride and games. It's always good to have a plan in place, but be flexible and willing to adapt to the host's preferences. Good luck with your potential shows!

1. What is the purpose of the "Clueless W/?? With Potential Bridal Shows" event?

The purpose of this event is to provide brides-to-be and their families with an opportunity to learn about Pampered Chef products and how they can be used in their kitchen for easy and delicious meals. It is also a chance to connect with a Pampered Chef consultant who can help with wedding registry needs.

2. How do I RSVP for the event?

You can RSVP for the event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by emailing the event organizer listed on the event invitation. You can also RSVP through the event page on social media.

3. What can I expect at the "Clueless W/?? With Potential Bridal Shows" event?

At the event, you can expect to see live product demonstrations, sample tasty recipes, and participate in fun games and activities. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized recommendations from a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Clueless W/?? With Potential Bridal Shows" event. It is a free event for brides-to-be and their families to learn about Pampered Chef products and services.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. We encourage you to bring a friend or family member who may be helping with your wedding planning or who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies