1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Clubhouse Chicken Squares

1. Does anybody have this recipe they can post for me. I am a new consultant and I don't have the cookbook it was featured in. Thanks for al of the help.

2. amya

amya Member

Here you go. These are yummy. Enjoy.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

2 packages (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
    1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
    2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
    1 small garlic clove, pressed
    1 tsp. Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
    1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
    1/2 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
    2 plum tomatoes, seeded, and diced
    1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
    6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled

1. Preheat oven to 375. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan with longes sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Baker's Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
    2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and dill mix, if desired; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken.
    3. Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares.
    Yield: 12 servings

Tips: Reduced-fat crescent rolls, reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat mayonnaise can be substituted for the crescent rolls, cream cheese and mayonnaise, if desired.
    Dried dill weed can be substituted for the All-Purpose Dill Mix, if desired.
    If desired, 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken can be substituted for the canned chicken.
    Use The Corer to easily remove the seeds from the cucumber before slicing.
    Our Cook's Corer is a handy tool for effortlessly removing the stems from tomatoes and strawberries.

Dec 19, 2005
  3. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

I love this site, you ask and it shall come. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

Have something to add?