• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Closing Night Show Etiquette: A Guide for Hosts and Performers

In summary, "Don't You Love It When..." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. These products are dishwasher safe and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
finley1991
Your host asks you if it's okay to close the night of the show??? :candyheart:

Nice! I really need to get in the habit of doing that. The last show I had, I closed the day or so later. Enough of this 5-6 days later! It really makes no difference I've found.

I did that once on Dec 16th - it was very very nice. I too find it doesnt make a difference if you wait a week. I usually will give them at the most 3 days t o get to the next goal. The only exception I make is if Im doing a party full of school teachers and then I will wait for their payday in order to close

I usualy find it makes no difference to wait a week, but in January it did pay off to me. I had 5 shows where the hostess collected between 200 and 500 in orders following the show.the extra 50% FREE product value really helped!

Most of the time, waiting does not make a difference. I think closing the night of the show would be a better business practice for me. I take my netbook to shows anyway, so there would be no question as to the amount of FPV.Something to consider moving forward....

In Jan I started coaching my hosts that we will close the day after the show and that any outside orders need to be to me before show starts. So far so good!

I usually put a 3 day limit on it. I can use the delayed shipping times as a way to validate that practice ... that we don't want to add any more additional days/weeks to the average 4 week shipping time period if we don't have to. They usually agree. ;)

Related to Closing Night Show Etiquette: A Guide for Hosts and Performers

1. What is "Don't You Love It When..."?

"Don't You Love It When..." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "Don't You Love It When..." line?

The "Don't You Love It When..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as mixing bowls, measuring spoons, and baking sheets, all designed to make cooking and baking a breeze.

3. Are the "Don't You Love It When..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Don't You Love It When..." line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase "Don't You Love It When..." products online?

Yes, "Don't You Love It When..." products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants.

5. Are "Don't You Love It When..." products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Don't You Love It When..." products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hcjeep
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila