1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Clipart for Newsletter

1. andiphant

andiphant Novice Member

Does anyone have a good source for newsletter clipart? Our Microsoft clipart is not working at all. I like to put some graphics in my letter so its not too plain.

May 31, 2006
  2. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

I like Printmaster, although I sometimes have better luck going online for the Microsoft clip art.

Trish
    Wave 1

May 31, 2006
  3. COOKINWITHSHERRI

COOKINWITHSHERRI Member Gold Member

I just go into my website and click on update picture (like where you put it for this month special) After get in the screen that has all the pictures to choose from - you can right click and do save as to a file or your desk top. Go to word and just click file, insert, picture and it will put it on your document.
    HANDY TIP: I will tell you that if your inserting a pic in Word - if you want to move it around or resize it, you have to right click, click format picture, layout tab then select behind or infront of text.

4. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Jun 15, 2006
  5. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Oh my gosh!! Thank you for that info. I wanted to make a newsletter so bad for June, but didn't know where to get the art. I could scan it from the catalog, but my scanner isn't real compatible with my new laptop, so sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work, it takes about 30 minutes per picture.

I will start working on the July newsletter ASAP and get it posted!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

Jun 15, 2006
  6. Ashery

Ashery

Oh, Thank you very much! I used to PoweredTemplate , but this resource much better!

Jul 15, 2016
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted