• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clipart for Newsletter

andiphant

Novice Member
May 22, 2006
Does anyone have a good source for newsletter clipart? Our Microsoft clipart is not working at all. I like to put some graphics in my letter so its not too plain.

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
I like Printmaster, although I sometimes have better luck going online for the Microsoft clip art.

Trish
Wave 1

COOKINWITHSHERRI

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2006
I just go into my website and click on update picture (like where you put it for this month special) After get in the screen that has all the pictures to choose from - you can right click and do save as to a file or your desk top. Go to word and just click file, insert, picture and it will put it on your document.
HANDY TIP: I will tell you that if your inserting a pic in Word - if you want to move it around or resize it, you have to right click, click format picture, layout tab then select behind or infront of text.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
COOKINWITHSHERRI said:
I just go into my website and click on update picture (like where you put it for this month special) After get in the screen that has all the pictures to choose from - you can right click and do save as to a file or your desk top. Go to word and just click file, insert, picture and it will put it on your document.
HANDY TIP: I will tell you that if your inserting a pic in Word - if you want to move it around or resize it, you have to right click, click format picture, layout tab then select behind or infront of text.

Oh my gosh!! Thank you for that info. I wanted to make a newsletter so bad for June, but didn't know where to get the art. I could scan it from the catalog, but my scanner isn't real compatible with my new laptop, so sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work, it takes about 30 minutes per picture.

I will start working on the July newsletter ASAP and get it posted!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!