• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can One Click Help Feed a Hungry Person for an Entire Day?

In summary, by clicking the link provided by America's Second Harvest, you can help feed a hungry person for a whole day. Every click will result in a donation up to $11,000, which will be used to rescue food and provide meals to families in need. With just one click, you can help reduce food waste and make a huge difference in the lives of those who are struggling with hunger. So don't hesitate to click and spread the word to your loved ones. Together, we can make a difference and provide 15 billion meals to families facing hunger. Thank you for your support in making a positive impact in our community.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Just got this from a sister director. Anyhoo, it is America's Second Harvest - click the link to provide 3 meals. I'm putting it in my newsletter, too.When you click this link, you'll feed a hungry person for a whole day! It's free. All it takes is a click.A generous group of supporters has agreed to make a donation for every click we receive, up to $11,000, to rescue food and help hungry families. This is an amazing opportunity for you to quickly and easily keep food from going to waste and get it to those who need it most.You might not believe it, but the average household in America wastes about 850 pounds of food every year! That adds up to 600 meals!If we could rescue just 1/5 of that food, we could serve about 15 billion meals to families facing hunger. 15 BILLION MEALS! That is not a typo! 15 billion meals that are right now simply being thrown away.But the solution is absolutely within our control. All you have to do is click here, then tell everyone you know so they can click too.Remember, each click feeds a man, woman or child for an entire day.TELL EVERYONE! We can make a difference!Privacy Policy | Subscribe | UnsubscribeQuestions? If you have any questions about this message or any other America's Second Harvest issue, please contact us or call 1-800-771-2303.America's Second Harvest — The Nation's Food Bank Network, 35 E. Wacker, Suite 2000, Chicago, IL 60601
__________________America's Second Harvest: Thank you for feeding hungry families!

Ooohh-- I'm putting that in my Thanksgiving newsletter and on my blog! Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information and for taking the time to click the link and help feed those in need. It's amazing to think that just one click can make such a big difference in someone's life. I will definitely be clicking and spreading the word to my friends and family. Together, we can make a huge impact and help reduce food waste while feeding those who are struggling with hunger. Thank you for making a positive difference in our community.

1. What is "Click for Meals"?

"Click for Meals" is a digital meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to easily plan and organize your meals for the week, create a shopping list, and even order any necessary ingredients right from your computer or mobile device.

2. How do I access "Click for Meals"?

You can access "Click for Meals" by logging into your Pampered Chef account on our website. Once logged in, click on the "Click for Meals" tab to get started.

3. Can I customize my meal plan?

Yes, you can customize your meal plan by selecting your dietary preferences, family size, and any ingredients you want to exclude. "Click for Meals" will then generate a personalized meal plan for you.

4. Is there a cost for using "Click for Meals"?

There is no additional cost for using "Click for Meals" if you are a Pampered Chef consultant or have a subscription to our digital meal planning service. Otherwise, there is a small fee to access the tool.

5. Can I save and reuse meal plans?

Yes, you can save your meal plans and reuse them in the future. This is especially useful if you have a set of go-to meals that you and your family enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies