• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Stove Top with Stoneware Scraper - A Tip!

In summary, to clean your stove top with a stoneware scraper, make sure the surface is cool and use the scraper to gently scrape away any stuck-on food or residue. For tougher stains, you can add a small amount of mild dish soap and scrub in a circular motion. Stoneware scrapers are safe for use on stovetops, but not on glass or ceramic surfaces. It is recommended to clean your stove top after each use to prevent buildup. Stoneware scrapers can be used on both gas and electric stoves, but use caution and avoid heating elements on electric stoves.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Alright I was cleaning my stove top the other day and their was some goupe on their that Icould not get off..... So I thought I would take my scraper that came with my stoneware and see if that would help.. HOLY COW!!! It came up and then some!!!!!!! So their is a tip for cleaning!!! thought I would share!!!

Try these ideas......I think I got this on here in another thread!

Attachments

• 70 Tips for the Nylon Pan Scraper.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 433
Thanks for sharing this tip! I will definitely try using a scraper next time I clean my stove top. It's always great to find new methods for cleaning tough messes.

Related to Cleaning Stove Top with Stoneware Scraper - A Tip!

1. How do I clean my stove top with a stoneware scraper?

To clean your stove top with a stoneware scraper, first make sure the surface is cool. Then, use the scraper to gently scrape away any stuck-on food or residue. For tougher stains, you can add a small amount of mild dish soap to the scraper and scrub in a circular motion. Finally, wipe away any remaining residue with a damp cloth or sponge.

2. Is it safe to use a stoneware scraper on my stove top?

Yes, stoneware scrapers are specifically designed to be safe for use on stovetops. They are made from a durable material that will not scratch or damage the surface of your stove top.

3. Can I use a stoneware scraper on a glass or ceramic stove top?

No, stoneware scrapers are not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stove tops. These surfaces are more delicate and can be easily scratched by the stoneware scraper. It is best to use a specialized cleaner or gentle sponge for these types of stovetops.

4. How often should I clean my stove top with a stoneware scraper?

It is recommended to clean your stove top with a stoneware scraper after each use. This will help prevent any food or residue from building up and becoming more difficult to remove. Regular cleaning will also help to keep your stove top looking clean and shiny.

5. Can I use a stoneware scraper on a gas or electric stove?

Yes, stoneware scrapers can be used on both gas and electric stoves. Just be sure to use caution and make sure the surface is cool before cleaning. It is also important to avoid using the scraper on any heating elements or coils on an electric stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naturalmom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • km.spoiledcook