• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning House....lots for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of products for cleaning the house, including Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, Non-Scratch Scrubber Sponges, All-Purpose Cleaner, Kitchen Spritzer, and Carpet & Upholstery Stain Remover. These products are safe to use and environmentally friendly. They also offer cleaning bundles and sets for convenience. To remove tough stains, the recommended method is to use the Carpet & Upholstery Stain Remover by spraying and blotting with a damp cloth.
DebbieJ
See the attached list.

PLEASE EMAIL ME at [email protected] as I do not always check the boards.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Items for Sale.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 592
emailed you about the Lg Bamboo Bowl, Saute Tongs, and the Medium Bamboo Platter. Hope they are still available

can you post an updated list? I want to know if the large bamboo platter is still available.

Deb is in Fla., on the PC trip, so I'm sure won't be responding to this thread for a while....

Bumping with an updated list

Attachments

• Items for Sale.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 387
Deb:
just emailed you re: purchase
Thanks
Trac

i just emailed you about the messenger bag

If you sent me an email, yes, I did receive it. Thurs-Sun are my busiest days of the week with church obilgations and shows, so if you haven't heard from me, you will on Monday.If you sent me a PM, please send me an email. I am doing all transactions via email as is noted in my original post. Thanks!

starrmarie said:
emailed you about the Lg Bamboo Bowl, Saute Tongs, and the Medium Bamboo Platter. Hope they are still available

Starr, I have emailed you back twice and haven't heard from you. Are you still interested??

What products do you recommend for cleaning my house?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products specifically designed for cleaning your home. Some popular choices include our Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, Non-Scratch Scrubber Sponges, and All-Purpose Cleaner.

How do I effectively clean my kitchen appliances?

For kitchen appliances, we suggest using our Kitchen Spritzer and a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth. The spritzer is safe for use on all surfaces and the microfiber cloth helps to remove any built-up grime without scratching.

Are your cleaning products environmentally friendly?

Yes, we are committed to using eco-friendly ingredients in our cleaning products. Our All-Purpose Cleaner is made with plant-based ingredients and is free from harsh chemicals.

Do you offer any cleaning bundles or sets?

Yes, we have several cleaning sets available that include a variety of our top-selling products. These sets are a great value and are perfect for tackling all your cleaning needs.

How do I remove tough stains from my carpets and upholstery?

We recommend using our Carpet & Upholstery Stain Remover, which is specifically designed to remove tough stains without damaging fabrics. Simply spray the stain, let it sit for a few minutes, and then blot with a damp cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefkathy