• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Size L Long Sleeved Logo T-Shirt

In summary, the "Fs: Size L Long Sleeved Logo T-Shirt" is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material. The logo on the shirt is screen printed for a high quality and long lasting finish. For a relaxed fit, it is recommended to order your usual size in t-shirts. Unfortunately, customization is not available for this specific shirt, but there are other customizable options on the website. To maintain the longevity of the shirt, it is suggested to machine wash with like colors and tumble dry on low heat, avoiding bleaching or ironing.
DebbieJ
I have a long sleeved logo t-shirt for sale. It is in excellent condition from a pet-free and smoke-free home. I'm asking $10 plus shipping (or I can bring it to Leadership!).Please EMAIL ME at [email protected] to ensure that I get your message--I might not get it if you reply here or PM me. Thanks!

Attachments

• phpaZnSq2PM.jpg
    phpaZnSq2PM.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
what color is that? It looks gray - maybe?

Looks brown with beige stitching to me... ???We'll have to see what Debbie says. :)

Sorry--it's brown with a beige screen print.

Sale is Pending!

1. What material is the "Fs: Size L Long Sleeved Logo T-Shirt" made of?

The "Fs: Size L Long Sleeved Logo T-Shirt" is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material.

2. Is the logo on the shirt screen printed or embroidered?

The logo on the shirt is screen printed for a high quality and long lasting finish.

3. What size should I order for a relaxed fit?

For a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering your usual size in t-shirts. However, please refer to our size chart for more specific measurements.

4. Can I customize the shirt with my own logo or design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our "Fs: Size L Long Sleeved Logo T-Shirt." However, we have a wide variety of customizable products available on our website.

5. How do I care for the shirt to ensure it lasts a long time?

To ensure the longevity of your "Fs: Size L Long Sleeved Logo T-Shirt," we recommend machine washing it with like colors and tumble drying on low heat. Do not bleach or iron the shirt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies