• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a stylish logo shirt in size L? Check out this coral knit top!

In summary, the "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L" is made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend fabric and the logo is printed using high-quality screen printing techniques. It is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat, but it is recommended to turn it inside out to preserve the logo. The shirt is available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL and is designed to be a comfortable and flattering fit for all body types. However, it is recommended to check the size chart for the best fit.
DebbieJ
I have a size L sparkly logo knit shirt in a coral color. Sleeves are 3/4 length. No stains or holes as far as I can tell. It is in excellent used condition.Asking $15 shipped. Please EMAIL ME through my profile if you are interested. Paypal preferred.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/jenningsdeb/001.jpg

Last edited:
bumpity bump

1. What material is the "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L" made of?

The "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L" is made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend fabric.

2. Is the logo on the shirt embroidered or printed?

The logo on the "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L" is printed using high-quality screen printing techniques for a durable and long-lasting design.

3. Can I machine wash and dry the shirt?

Yes, the "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L" is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend turning the shirt inside out before washing and drying to preserve the logo.

4. What sizes are available for the "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L"?

The "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L" is available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. Please refer to our size chart for more information on measurements.

5. Is the shirt suitable for all body types?

Yes, the "Fs: Womens Logo Shirt, Size L" is designed to be a comfortable and flattering fit for all body types. However, we recommend checking our size chart to find the best fit for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefkathy