• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Sleeveless Polo, Red, Size M

In summary, the F's Sleeveless Polo is made of a soft and breathable cotton blend fabric, accurately represented in the product image, runs true to size, and can be worn for both casual and dressy occasions. It is available in a range of sizes and colors on the website.
chefkathy
This is a great quality shirt. I liked it a lot. But alas, I gained weight and it no longer fits.

Fits like a true medium, maybe a little on the big side.

I'm asking $15 shipping included. PLEASE EMAIL ME at [email protected] as I have a crazy week coming up and may not check the boards.

698.jpg

697.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that you gained weight and the shirt no longer fits. It's always frustrating when that happens. However, it's great to know that it's a good quality shirt and it fits like a true medium. $15 with shipping included sounds like a fair price. I'll definitely email you about it. Thanks for posting!

1. What is the material of the sleeveless polo?

The F's Sleeveless Polo is made of a soft and breathable cotton blend fabric, perfect for staying cool and comfortable in warm weather.

2. Is the red color true to the picture?

Yes, the red color of the polo is accurately represented in the product image. However, please keep in mind that colors may appear slightly different on different screens.

3. Does the polo run true to size?

Yes, the polo is designed to be a standard fit and runs true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

4. Can this polo be worn for both casual and dressy occasions?

Absolutely! The versatile design of the polo makes it suitable for both casual and dressy occasions. Dress it up with slacks or dress it down with shorts for a more casual look.

5. Does the polo come in other sizes and colors?

Yes, the F's Sleeveless Polo is available in a range of sizes and colors to suit your personal style. Check our website for the full selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • DebbieJ